Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance 3 0-60 & dragy what are you getting?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A great place for it is on the metal speaker grill on the rear deck lid.

Attachments

• IMG_9634.PNG
    IMG_9634.PNG
    221 KB · Views: 241
Ran this today in the rain, 35 degrees with 75% range. Stock 19” wheels/tires. Put the magnet plate behind the screen.

not bad for the conditions this morning in Seattle!

Not too shabby! I did this in the damp 55F, 77% SoC, 20” wheels, on what felt like a slight upward slope, a couple of days ago. This was my first and only attempt with my new Dragy, and at ~30-35mph I wheel spun for a few milliseconds on some wet leaves (thanks, Seattle). So I know I can do noticeably better.

Attachments

• 06BF0DB0-11EF-452F-80FC-A51D999F3CF3.jpeg
    06BF0DB0-11EF-452F-80FC-A51D999F3CF3.jpeg
    107.9 KB · Views: 212
Reactions: Kennymb5384
or maybe do a snapshot of the leaderboards for a P3D? That should do it

EDIT: Just downloaded the Dragy app even though I don't have the box, or my car yet for that matter.

one time of 2.98 and several in the 3.0x range for the month of November.

So when people ask how fast your P3D is are y'all claiming 0-60 in

Less than 3.1
or sub 3s ;)

Last edited:
That's me in the #2 spot for Model 3's. I've gotten 3.02-3.06s w/ rollout repeatedly in 55-60F temps.

Warmer battery temps and colder motor temps is the ideal scenario for max power, i.e after supercharing at a high rate.

Notice the #1 spot is done in Australia where it's currently summer time and the density altitude was almost 2000ft higher than mine. I should break 3.00 on a warmer day.

Reactions: Joabe
Just having your battery warmer should give you better times. Since its winter, try navigating to supercharger if one is close by and let it warm up the battery(preconditioning) before doing the 0-60. It does eat miles when doing that, so start with a decent charge. Track mode doesn't warm it up, it actually tries to cool it so it won't overheat.

This is the best I could get on a crappy road in Los Angeles. 95% SOC and around 90 degrees outside.

This was the first time I used my new dragy. I have only made one other run with it, at night, and my numbers were slightly slower.View attachment 480086

It’s really impressive to see 0-60 times going from 3.5s at release (3.3 with rollout subtracted) down to 3.2 (3.0 w/out rollout). That’s exactly what I was dreaming of when I got my P3D stealth. In fact I would have paid extra for the SW unlock but Tesla gave it for free.

I was getting 3.06 before the software update with factory all seasons. I put on X-ice snow tires and am not crazy about them, so I'm swapping to CrossClimate + tires next week and will see if I can get some nice weather to do some more 0-60 runs.

That's me in the #2 spot for Model 3's. I've gotten 3.02-3.06s w/ rollout repeatedly in 55-60F temps.

Warmer battery temps and colder motor temps is the ideal scenario for max power, i.e after supercharing at a high rate.

Notice the #1 spot is done in Australia where it's currently summer time and the density altitude was almost 2000ft higher than mine. I should break 3.00 on a warmer day.

That’s fast...

I’m unclear on how DA affects performance in an EV. Less wind resistance? It can’t have any effect on power since the car doesn’t use air to generate HP & torque...