Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

pete8314's Key Fob Cover

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be, if I have any more made. I have minimum order quantities to keep an eye on, but the color choice is vast, so it'll be reasonably easy to get a fairly good match on most of the car colors. I'm working on a few options (beyond this first batch), so will post more details when I have them, and maybe a poll for preferred colors.

Do you want us to move your post and the following posts with people requesting them to the Tesla Parts for Sale thread? It's excellent work but it is hidden inside the larger key fob solutions. You could keep a pointer to there in this thread of course.

I would like to order two of these.

Please keep me updated of all details.

Excellent work!!!

It will be, if I have any more made. I have minimum order quantities to keep an eye on, but the color choice is vast, so it'll be reasonably easy to get a fairly good match on most of the car colors. I'm working on a few options (beyond this first batch), so will post more details when I have them, and maybe a poll for preferred colors.

- - - Updated - - -

All in good time :) Will post details once I have the first batch in hand, which should be next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.