Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
tsla.jpg

You did it yourself? How is it holding up? I see these at the car parts shops, but never know how they will hold up. I live in Seattle, so we get all kinds of stupid weather...

Had it done by Johnny Salas (@socalautoart) • Instagram photos and videos 4 months ago. He came to my house and did it in the driveway. No chips or peeling, looks like it was just sprayed. Holding up really well. Would recommend

What color was it before the wrap?

VzOgu0S.jpg

Reactions: Kennymb5384
Right now? (Well yesterday). My PDR guy getting a fist sized dent out that either occurred from a truck driver kicking my car as he got out of his cabin (from Sentry) or at service for HW3.

(he did miracles, good as new, second time I used him. If you need a PDR guy in the Seattle area, message me!).

Attachments

• D5457123-CEC2-4CD2-B432-6553D3C4C5EB.jpeg
    D5457123-CEC2-4CD2-B432-6553D3C4C5EB.jpeg
    757.9 KB · Views: 169
Had it done by Johnny Salas (@socalautoart) • Instagram photos and videos 4 months ago. He came to my house and did it in the driveway. No chips or peeling, looks like it was just sprayed. Holding up really well. Would recommend

VzOgu0S.jpg
Thanks! Mine's white, too. Do you mind me asking what it looks like when you open a door or frunk or trunk? I assume they only tuck around a little bit and you see the original white when any of those things are open?

Model 3 in Lake Tahoe this week, in 25 F.
Being from South California I am not used to it, the Tesla behaved a little differently in the morning: 1) Driver door window got stuck with ice and wasn't lowered to allow free opening of the door. I had to scrape the hard ice from the window seal. 2) Low tire pressure was indicated. 3) ReGen braking felt "absent" (both low pressure and braking were OK after driving a bit).
But all in all- it has been a fantastic 2600 mile trip (with only 2 days of early March snow).
IMG_3651.JPG