Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
thanks so much to this group for your support. today I pick up my CPO 2014 Model s 85 with ap1! I am in the bay area,
I put my deposit on 1/8. they Told me right in the beginning end of feb to mid March. (the car was ready for pick up on 3/10) but i was not able to pick up until today. I had interesting story with my cpo process and now that the car is home, i can share. I been trolling the list for a good cpo with ap1 (I had until this summer to find a car) I also been emailing my cpo rep and told her that I was ready to pull the trigger for a good deal. I email her on 1/8 to wish her a happy new year, she should me a local car in the area. She then said she was out of the country and someone else was going to help. It was a really good deal, but on the website, it did not say ap1 on it. The sales department said their website had a glitch and that the car did have API Going back and forth they guarantee they did have ap1 and pulled the trigger within 30 minutes.. I pick it up today and it is in great shape, and of course the ap1 is there and working fine (I would have rejected the car if did not have ap1) So who knows maybe there are other 2014 Model s out there that don't have ap1 listed on it. Day one a little overwhelmed with trying to learn stuff on the car, but that well come in time!