Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of Matte Blue Model S (lots of pictures)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So as promised I got some new pictures taken by the shop that did my wrap. It is the XPEL wrap with satin finish, so the color is still blue but it is more of a satin/matte finish now.

Can see it getting wrapped here:
tesla-model-s-signature-wrapped-satin-xpel-stealth-paint-protection-clear-bra-installing.jpg

tesla-model-s-signature-wrapped-satin-xpel-stealth-paint-protection-clear-bra-northwest-auto-sal.jpg

tesla-model-s-signature-wrapped-satin-xpel-stealth-paint-protection-clear-bra-northwest-auto-sal.jpg

Also here's a short video:

Full write up from shop can be seen here:
Tesla Model S wrapped in XPEL Stealth paint protection film | Northwest Auto Salon

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice vid! Not that i'd wrap in a different color, but man these guys know what they're doing. I'm having my front end wrapped and tinted today, finishing up tomorrow.
If we didn't have a great solution here locally, I'd drive up for this kind of service.

Sweet!! Do You or your guy know anyone who can do this stuff in Chicago area?

tx!!

@Psmolka I'll ask them, but not sure if they will know anyone.

Thanks everyone else for the compliments. They do an amazing job, and actually have done a few Model S wraps but mainly just front end XPEL clear for pain protection. The nice thing with my wrap is it isn't just the regular change color wrap, this offers the same paint protection that a clearbra would offer with the 10 year warranty from XPEL.

The car looks great!

when I got my windows tinted at Premier in Fremont I joked with one of the guys if they gave me a good deal on the Satin Guard wrap I'd let them use the car for promos. He laughed and said he'd make me an offer I can't refuse but that was a week ago haven't heard back. Lol

@Psmolka I'll ask them, but not sure if they will know anyone.

Thanks everyone else for the compliments. They do an amazing job, and actually have done a few Model S wraps but mainly just front end XPEL clear for pain protection. The nice thing with my wrap is it isn't just the regular change color wrap, this offers the same paint protection that a clearbra would offer with the 10 year warranty from XPEL.

What, if you don't mind me asking, is the cost? While I like my blue, that blue is hotness. If less than 5K I might jump sooner rather than later.

I've gotten a lot of questions regarding cost, so I'll just post it here. The cost varies depending on how many things you are doing. There are many places that will charge less and some will charge more. I would estimate a good shop charging between $5,500-$7,000 (depends on which part of the country you are in as well). Some places will give you deals. Remember when cars are being wrapped, they use a blade to cut the film (as you can see in the video). So if you find a shop that isn't very good when the material comes off there will be scratches through the paint. So find a good shop!!