Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VIN #878, #625, #997, #1096 (high score)

Playa Vista Model 3 staging area
lIVLIX7.jpg

6wwmFSU.jpg

op2z32V.jpg

zMtZcKM.jpg

1dKi3SP.jpg
AVybMfe.jpg

OUPi9Bt.jpg

nQTjZLE.jpg

KrBKoSA.jpg

penmgCd.jpg

WDbPeHQ.jpg

Did you count them? Looks like 50 at least ....

Following Vins in the Video. Looks like the group in Playa Vista again. Did my best to read them but miss one. Some are reported already.

? can't read

Looking at the pics there are at least 7 additional M3s in the second row that are not in the Video. More rows are behind but hard to say if that are all M3s. Spotted a MX in between as well.

It appears as though many new M3's are being released lately. But we haven't seen any sign of new VIN's be registered have we? That may be a better sign of bottleneck issues being resolved one would think.

Yes I also believe this is a good sign. At first I was getting discouraged that no new VINs had been registered. But before I was assuming Tesla had to have completed a vehicle to register a VIN with the NHTSA. From recent speculation on production numbers I now think they can register with a partially completed vehicle. So we have up to 2639 for them to complete before we see any new registrations.

Following Vins in the Video. Looks like the group in Playa Vista again. Did my best to read them but miss one. Some are reported already.

? can't read

Looking at the pics there are at least 7 additional M3s in the second row that are not in the Video. More rows are behind but hard to say if that are all M3s. Spotted a MX in between as well.

How did you get in there? I tried to sneak in there last night but security kicked me out because it's private property. :(

Re-arranged serially (to see if there is any pattern such as cars being done in batches by color?) and added a few. It's kind of tough to really make out the colors of some of the darker vehicles due to lighting and the amount of dust on them, so these are only my guesses...

344 - silver
441 - gray
446 - gray
530 (?) - black (gray?)
587 - black
603 - black
690 - silver
824 - white
844 - black
887 - blue (?)
997 - red
1084 - white
1096 - white

How did you get in there? I tried to sneak in there last night but security kicked me out because it's private property. :(

You need to don a Tesla logoed button down shirt with a clipboard, and when security comes up to you, you need to ask them where the blue car with VIN #674 went to, and show them your list that you are checking off, all Fletch-like. Tell them your manifest shows that VIN #674 should be here and that there will be hell to pay if you can't find it. Ask him for his badge number and ask to see the security video for the last 48 hours.

You need to don a Tesla logoed button down shirt with a clipboard, and when security comes up to you, you need to ask them where the blue car with VIN #674 went to, and show them your list that you are checking off, all Fletch-like. Tell them your manifest shows that VIN #674 should be here and that there will be hell to pay if you can't find it. Ask him for his badge number and ask to see the security video for the last 48 hours.

And play this song on your phone...

Looks like they stack up cars waiting for something. Curious what that is.

Some were speculating that it could be a batch to deliver for the event at the design studio tomorrow.
Saying "what if the Tesla Semi showed up towing trailers full of model 3s..."

Thread about that: Semi event = truck load of customer M3's?

I like that idea more than a bunch of cars stuck waiting for retrofit parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.