Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, thanks! Only ended up with 2 shots from the brief shoot - had to do a lot of reflection photoshopping to get myself out of the photos, LOL
Absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on the new car. I love the blue, but I have a blue car now, so not sure I really want the same color twice. But not really too excited about the other colors. Such decisions....

Not all states CHARGE sales tax.

Also, I mentioned and no one responded. If I buy the car with ALL OTA updates then when I register the car the value will be X dollars, if I buy the updates after I get home the value at the DMV will be Y dollars. So my registration will be less each following year, yes?

Or are ALL Tesla Model 3's valued the same and everyone pays the same to register them? I feel this cannot be true as I own two Vectrix motorcycles, one I paid $5000 for and one I bought at auction for $500, and registration for the identical bikes is very different in cost.

-Randy
I only know Massachusetts, but at least here, sales tax at purchase is based on price paid, registration is a flat fee, and we pay an annual excise tax based on list price (per NADA guide) and model year, not options, price paid, or condition. Assuming Tesla charges the sales tax when you buy, that's $62.50 more in taxes if you wait, but either way it's just one time.

Absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on the new car. I love the blue, but I have a blue car now, so not sure I really want the same color twice. But not really too excited about the other colors. Such decisions....
Funny, same thing happened to me, I wanted another blue like our MX, but my wife said no to two blue cars, and since no one in our family can stand non-colors, we went with red. Figured, what the heck, go bold!

Funny, same thing happened to me, I wanted another blue like our MX, but my wife said no to two blue cars, and since no one in our family can stand non-colors, we went with red. Figured, what the heck, go bold!
I actually think I am going with the red as well. I've had exactly 1 red vehicle in my 25+ year driving history, so never had a love for red cars, but something about the red on the 3 really appeals to me.

I think this picture from Jameson Dow at Electrek put me over the edge for red...looks stunning
red Model 3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.