Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that mean this is a non-PUP version? The premium upgrade specifies "open wood grain dash", or words to that effect.

Yes, which makes me wish we had more pictures! Did it have the glass roof? What about the "fabric seats"? Was the upholstery no longer soft touch? Inquiring minds want to know! ;) Then again, maybe it's still wood but just an overexposed picture with lots of glare...

(BTW, anyone else looking forward to the announcement of monthly production figures for August? I can't wait to see whether they're matching their scaleup curve...)

Reactions: jbcarioca
Yes, which makes me wish we had more pictures! Did it have the glass roof? What about the "fabric seats"? Was the upholstery no longer soft touch? Inquiring minds want to know! ;) Then again, maybe it's still wood but just an overexposed picture with lots of glare...

(BTW, anyone else looking forward to the announcement of monthly production figures for August? I can't wait to see whether they're matching their scaleup curve...)
Since it had ultra white seats, they were not cloth. And given our current knowledge of packages (any non-cloth seat being part of PUP), it had full PUP.

Reactions: anonim1979

Don't think Tesla will announce August production numbers. Up until now they only announce quarterly. Given the attention being paid to the production ramp, maybe Elon provides a number. I'm guessing he will not do that unless it is good news. He projected 100 Model 3s in August. Anyone receiving production Model 3s is being very quiet. Insideevs will surely make a stab at a delivery estimate. As long as all drivers are under a gag order, best production estimate will probably be by someone checking VINs at the watering holes (Superchargers) where they tend to congregate.

RT

• Informative
Reactions: KarenRei
Don't think Tesla will announce August production numbers. Up until now they only announce quarterly. Given the attention being paid to the production ramp, maybe Elon provides a number. I'm guessing he will not do that unless it is good news. He projected 100 Model 3s in August. Anyone receiving production Model 3s is being very quiet. Insideevs will surely make a stab at a delivery estimate. As long as all drivers are under a gag order, best production estimate will probably be by someone checking VINs at the watering holes (Superchargers) where they tend to congregate.

RT
Maybe if enough people ask him on Twitter he'll give us the number.

IMG_1046.JPG
IMG_1045.JPG
IMG_1043.JPG
IMG_1048.JPG
Spotted Founder Series #10 at the Atescadero, CA charger yesterday!

you know the guy is all about sporty when he has the Recaro baby seat in the back. lol :)

Good to see the 3's out in the wild. Looking really sharp in red. But my heart is still set on the blue. ;)
This is Franz's (Senior design exec) car.. probably on his way back from pebble beach :)

Attachments

• IMG_2357[1].JPG
    IMG_2357[1].JPG
    422.4 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_2359[1].JPG
    IMG_2359[1].JPG
    360.1 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_2361[1].JPG
    IMG_2361[1].JPG
    412.4 KB · Views: 234
Status
Not open for further replies.