Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An "oldie" in Menlo Park (vin 26). Not the best lighting, but a damn good looking car I'd say.

Attachments

• 20170923_102537.jpg
    20170923_102537.jpg
    430.4 KB · Views: 154
This car has the 18" wheels in bright silver with the aero covers removed. The rim color matches the chrome trim. THIS IS AN OUTSTANDING LOOK!
I agree, but wonder if they are going to support that in production.

It could be that in Europe they take the wheel cover color toward bright, as a cultural accommodation. This would support the bright base wheel color...

Has anyone noticed that all of the Model 3s have horrible parallel parking? There's a huge gap between the curb!

Surte .... that is how I will park so as to not scuff the rims that project out beyond the tire.

In our area the curb is a "curb and gutter" for storm drainage. The "gutter is more steeply sloped towards the "curb." Consequently, if you park close enough to the "curb" that a wheel is on the "gutter," the cars slopes so much the passenger door cannot be opened without hitting the "curb" and grass beyond.

The "gutter" then extends across intersections so that there is a real dip going from a main street to a secondary street. My Prius has bottomed out numerous times in intersections, and necessitates that I really slow down when making a turn.

I haven't read much about Tesla's ground clearance, so hopefully that will no longer be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.