Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to derail the picture thread but had to ask...

Does the math/pricing on this seem off in the 'As Configured' section to anyone else? Or am I just missing something?
Model 3: $36,000 (Isn't base model 3 $35K?)
Long-Range Battery: $9,000
Premium Upgrades: $5,000
Silver Metallic: $1,000 (Paint color is $1,500 normally... could it be less for employees/family of employees?)
18" Wheels: Included
Enhanced Autopilot: $5,000

Totals up to $56,000

Then at the bottom of that box it shows 'Destination and Regulatory Doc Fee $1,000? (Its a little blurry but I think its $1K)

So shouldn't the 'Total Vehicle Price' be $56K + $1K Dest & Doc = $57,000? (It lists it as $56,000)

The "Model 3" price looks blurry to me, but assuming it is $35K, then the math works out.
35 + 9 + 5 + 1 + 5 + 1 = 56

IMG_9882.JPG
The "Model 3" price looks blurry to me, but assuming it is $35K, then the math works out.
35 + 9 + 5 + 1 + 5 + 1 = 56

It definitely does look blurry but when I view it on my monitor and blow the image up the number in question looks more like a 6 than a 5 to me but I could definitely be mistaken. Look at how the number in Model 3 line appears different in from the 5 in the $5,000 premium upgrade and EAP line items...

Had a chance to sit in a white 3 for the first time on Monday morning... was drizzling but still well worth it.
Didn't get a chance to check the vin, but it was only recently delivered to the midwest, first in Chicagoland area.

Really, the proportions are much better than in the photos as some have said. Very pleasing to the eye. The whole front end blends very well together (I was concerned with the emblem being on the hood, but it works very well in a seemless, not gaudy in any way). Rear was the same, right proportions. Inside is much roomier than anticipated (again as others have shared on this forum) and the fit and finish was excellent. Besides the touchscreen, which was not obtrusive at all btw, the feel was teutonic imho, even the front fascia felt "beetle-like" in a good way. Guess it's the new "peoples car" of the future ... Kudos to Tesla!

Had a chance to sit in a white 3 for the first time on Monday morning... was drizzling but still well worth it.
Didn't get a chance to check the vin, but it was only recently delivered to the midwest, first in Chicagoland area.

Really, the proportions are much better than in the photos as some have said. Very pleasing to the eye. The whole front end blends very well together (I was concerned with the emblem being on the hood, but it works very well in a seemless, not gaudy in any way). Rear was the same, right proportions. Inside is much roomier than anticipated (again as others have shared on this forum) and the fit and finish was excellent. Besides the touchscreen, which was not obtrusive at all btw, the feel was teutonic imho, even the front fascia felt "beetle-like" in a good way. Guess it's the new "peoples car" of the future ... Kudos to Tesla!
Where were you in Chicago?

Please keep it short or else we will get in trouble for talking about stuff and not posting pictures.

Two in two days?! The day after seeing White Sexy 510, I parked next to Red Rocket. Jon Mcneill's VIN 33.

PICS!

441ADE19-F9B4-4179-BD20-E15D36E7C264.jpeg

405EC3F7-4B79-4047-A163-A90DA22A2D5D.jpeg

Size comparos!
2FF37305-838D-4703-BAFF-45AB6D7E25E8.jpeg

B3729DD0-D840-4990-B3AA-0CEC15D47D57.jpeg

Really looks like the 3's wheels are a little less “tucked-in” than they are on the S, especially up front. Less need for spacers. Less, not none... :)
8F716BE7-B628-4515-AD6D-7C072A2FEECA.jpeg

Wait, did this guy forget his key fob inside the car? Why is the screen on?

CFECBDC0-B739-4998-8644-783E90A98470.jpeg

Red, so much red. :)
1645B667-1D76-44FF-BB37-3A366A7D9839.jpeg

Oh, check it out: roof height seems basically identical:
0B41AA70-677B-4A1E-9238-DD2796BF1DDB.jpeg

It's a good lineup!
7A4CCFF1-2FAC-4F62-A0F4-99184D74ADE2.jpeg

Well done, @e-FTW; great pics! Feel like driving up to SFO to take a look :)
Haha! And this was pure luck: I needed a charge as I drove straight from work, and would not make it back home without a charger after this trip. Mid-week, mid-day, parking was packed, drove all over the 1st floor parking garage and I found this one single charging spot, next to a 3. Fate!

Wasn't VIN #33 originally sighted on Aug 3rd? Jon Mcneill's would be one of the 1st 30 to take delivery I imagine. So how come almost 3 months later it still has the temp paper tag in the windshield?
It is a way to reduce the possibility of being pulled over for not having a front late. Or that is the thinking. Actual Results May Vary. Side effects may include getting a ticket, a better looking front-end and elbow stink. Consult your doctor for any ... that lasts more than ...

Reactions: tracksyde
Status
Not open for further replies.