Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Low view.

EE1393FB-8768-404A-9502-528A03DC59FE.jpeg

My former neighbor (who bought my 2013 S85 after I got a 2016 X P90D) used his two first-day Model 3 reservations for his sons-in-law. They both took delivery on the same day a few weeks ago in the DC area, and are thrilled. The only issue my ex-neighbor mentioned is that they find the windshield wiper controls awkward - and we agreed they will likely improve with a software update, perhaps voice control.

Saw my first 3 at the Charlotte Super C. The thing that stood to to 17 of use that were there was it did not have the name Tesla any where on front or rear only the T.

I think it’s great they are only using the T. Piques interest. Most of the early deliveries have been shipping with a rear chrome ‘Model 3’ licence plate frame. So then it would be a ‘T Model 3’. That will get googled like crazy.

My former neighbor (who bought my 2013 S85 after I got a 2016 X P90D) used his two first-day Model 3 reservations for his sons-in-law. They both took delivery on the same day a few weeks ago in the DC area, and are thrilled. The only issue my ex-neighbor mentioned is that they find the windshield wiper controls awkward - and we agreed they will likely improve with a software update, perhaps voice control.

Too funny, windshield wipers are a no brainer... just set on automatic mode and forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.