TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Pictures/Video of YOUR CAR being built on the production line

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by eco5280, Jan 30, 2015.

1. eco5280

eco5280 Member

How cool would that be? I'd love to see my dream car being assembled at the factory. Like those roller coaster snapshots they sell you when you get off the ride ...

2. jordanthompson

jordanthompson 2010 2.0 Sport, VIN 0683

I had recommended that a couple of years ago when I went through the factory tour.

3. 3s-a-charm

3s-a-charm Active Member

BMW did this for a while with video... not sure if they are still doing this but you could get a video of YOUR CAR going through the line.

4. Alysashley79

Alysashley79 Member

Mine was on the line when we took our tour (actually took delivery a week and a half later) was pretty cool to see MY car on the smart car

5. sandpiper

sandpiper Active Member

That would have been interesting. I could have watched my car sit at the back of the lot for 4 weeks, waiting for various bits of remedial work, as later cars flew down the line!