Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pizza oil in front seat.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Soooooo. Picked up a pizza this evening, being extra careful I put down two towels on the seat, then the pizza. Got home, pic it up, to see this!
IMG_9201.jpeg

After I picked up my heart, I grabbed a rag and soaked the oil up. Then used a damp microfiber to wipe again and followed with a dry microfiber.

I know these seats are stain resistant but damn! I’m amazed!

IMG_9204.jpeg

Soooooo. Picked up a pizza this evening, being extra careful I put down two towels on the seat, then the pizza. Got home, pic it up, to see this!
View attachment 993116

After I picked up my heart, I grabbed a rag and soaked the oil up. Then used a damp microfiber to wipe again and followed with a dry microfiber.

I know these seats are stain resistant but damn! I’m amazed!

View attachment 993117
You're trying to tell us that's pizza oil?

1700697983957.png

1700697630243.png

Last edited:
Picked up a pizza this evening, being extra careful I put down two towels on the seat, then the pizza.

You're killin' me smalls. Just because this is your car it doesn't mean the rest of us don't suffer from this type of incident. That photo is traumatizing. I'm impressed that it cleaned up so well though.

Pizza goes in the *trunk* on top of your third-party trunk mat (I just have a blanket back there which doubles as emergency warmth). Indian / Asian / Hispanic / Fast food goes in the frunk. And that fabulous void in the left side of the trunk is where your gallon of milk / 2-liter / watermelon goes.

I keep a medium-sized cardboard box in my car for containing largish take out food; pizza, chinese, japanese, etc. Stuff that doesn't fit inside a single sandwich-sized paper bag; those go on the front passenger seat, sometimes on a towel I also carry (e.g., take out from Five Guys as the grease on the fries that they dump inside the bag soaks through). Said cardboard box, with food, goes on the front passenger floor, or rarely in the trunk (if I have passengers). I've never put food in the frunk as there's no temperature control there, even if the drive home only takes a few minutes. I've been doing this for years, before I bought the Tesla.