Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plaid Vibration around 38-42MPH....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep, it's preeeetty much completely gone, now, for most. It can rear its head occasionally (I'm not sure Tesla's software completely addressed it under all circumstances), but for the most part it's a far smoother ride. Glad you're happy!
Agreed. I can still feel it every once in a while…even trigger it ever so slightly under some circumstances, but by and large it’s gone…subtle to the point now that it likely never would have justified its own thread. 😂

How about other Plaids?...and conversely, even though the other thread claims the LR has this issue, what is the consensus in this thread? Does the LR have this issue? If not, could it be a motor controller issue causing micro differences between the two rear motors under light acceleration?
My August 2021 Plaid has never had even a hint of vibration at any speed. Many are skeptical of my claim but I welcome anyone in SoCal to try it themselves.

For most of its life, yes. They’ve been off a few times for short periods. I doubt the root cause is wear due to height though
The vibration is a strange one, and not likely related to wear at all. My vibration was quite tolerable for more than a year with lowing links. Then, Tesla went ahead and “fixed it” via the last update….

For me, that was a step backwards. If I could, I would prefer the Tesla fix be undone, as I had the links dialed in quite nicely.

The vibration is a strange one, and not likely related to wear at all. My vibration was quite tolerable for more than a year with lowing links. Then, Tesla went ahead and “fixed it” via the last update….

For me, that was a step backwards. If I could, I would prefer the Tesla fix be undone, as I had the links dialed in quite nicely.

Are you saying the fix made it worse??