Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Politics - Quarantine Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly I've triggered some folks by speaking my mind on Elon. Bring on the dislikes and enjoy your 500 mile cybertrucks. Oh wait.

None of you are going to change my mind that a racist, antisemite, anti-vaccine, anti-union billionaire is amongst the lowest scum of society.

Hey...I just typed the same thing that you just quoted above this post. One of the problems with this world today is that opinions and feelings are starting to trump facts and truth - and not triggering anyone.

Where are you a doctor?

There is absolutely nothing anyone can do to convince you of anything that you choose not to believe. The truth and facts are immaterial here.
The truth and facts are the only thing that's relevant here. Listening to him speak and looking at his actions should be enough to convince anyone sensible that he's an idiot and a terrible human being.

Hey...I just typed the same thing that you just quoted above this post.

Where are you a doctor?
Yeah like I'm going to dox myself to someone who's disturbingly infatuated with an internet personality. I'm in the US, that's as specific as I'm willing to get.

The truth and facts are the only thing that's relevant here. Listening to him speak and looking at his actions should be enough to convince anyone sensible that he's an idiot and a terrible human being.

Yeah like I'm going to dox myself to someone who's disturbingly infatuated with an internet personality. I'm in the US.

What are you getting out of TMC? This name of this forum contains the title of one of his companies.

Hey...I just typed the same thing that you just quoted above this post. One of the problems with this world today is that opinions and feelings are starting to trump facts and truth - and not triggering anyone.

Where are you a doctor?
I have a feeling somewhere in Pennsylvania..... UPMC western-psychiatric in Pittsburgh?

If I worked there I would not be happy either. They have a glowing 2.1 rating. I think Nurse Ratched's character was developed at this facility.

1702182743987.png

• Funny
Reactions: gtgarner
Are denying that he grew up as a white person apartheid Africa? Or are you saying that conferred no privilege? Do you believe Isaacson is a truly unbiased source?

The facts are Elon musk grew up wealthy in a society that gave additional privilege to him based on his skin color. His first company was started with financial assistance from his parents, which with a bit of luck allowed him to acquire other companies and pretend to be their founders.
Wow. Well, I think it’s clear to all who have observed your rants in this thread that you are a rabid leftist, and that you view the world as oppressed or oppressors based on an individual‘s skin color alone. Cultural Marxism has never worked, you know. It does make me wonder why in the world you would compromise your high principles and recently bought Elon Musk’s product?

Wow. Well, I think it’s clear to all who have observed your rants in this thread that you are a rabid leftist, and that you view the world as oppressed or oppressors based on an individual‘s skin color alone. Cultural Marxism has never worked, you know. It does make me wonder why in the world you would compromise your high principles and recently bought Elon Musk’s product?
Are you saying apartheid had nothing to do with skin color? Seriously? I would not describe myself as a rabid leftist, unless being anti MAGA qualifies me as such.

And like I said, I like 1k hp more than I hate the man.

I think skin color doesn’t define a person, just as MLK said. That’s racist.
You’re avoiding the question. I never said being white is inherently bad, and that is certainly not something I believe. I did note that a government that legally discriminated against non-white people conferred privilege to white people. Are you denying that’s the case?

Reactions: texas_star_TM3
You’re avoiding the question. I never said being white is inherently bad, and that is certainly not something I believe. I did note that a government that legally discriminated against non-white people conferred privilege to white people. Are you denying that’s the case?
I think's it's clear to everyone what you believe here. I live in Ohio, and do work in the Appalachia region of the country. There are a great number of people there that didn't benefit from whatever white privilege you think they have. You see the world as races and not people. That's racist. Sadly, you don't appear to recognize it.

I think's it's clear to everyone what you believe here. I live in Ohio, and do work in the Appalachia region of the country. There are a great number of people there that didn't benefit from whatever white privilege you think they have. You see the world as races and not people. That's racist. Sadly, you don't appear to recognize it.
What on earth does Ohio and Appalachia have to do with Apartheid South Africa? Have you ever read a history book?

Status
Not open for further replies.