Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Customer cannon fodder & the right to full refund Dekra Report

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys seriously? You can ignore this post. Just because someone is posting something you don't want to hear doesn't mean you should basically tell them to piss off. This isn't the Tesla owners forum by the way and no one is forcing you to read this.

It's amazing how defensive people get for a company that clearly does have QC problems.

You could ignore it also, but here you are suggesting others ignore the post.

Look, like I said;
“No one has an issue with someone ensuring they have deficiencies addressed by a company. It’s the dramatic grand standing, that is clearly designed to paint Tesla in the most negative light possible that just gets old”

I speak up, because I like what Tesla has done to completely change an industry single handed. That’s a big deal.
When I see folks deliberately trying to exaggerate a situation to negatively impact Tesla, I speak up. It’s a small thing, but if I can help potential buyers from getting the wrong idea from these folks, I’ll do that.

Look, like I said;
“No one has an issue with someone ensuring they have deficiencies addressed by a company. It’s the dramatic grand standing, that is clearly designed to paint Tesla in the most negative light possible that just gets old”

I speak up, because I like what Tesla has done to completely change an industry single handed. That’s a big deal.
When I see folks deliberately trying to exaggerate a situation to negatively impact Tesla, I speak up. It’s a small thing, but if I can help potential buyers from getting the wrong idea from these folks, I’ll do that.

No grand standing protection needed here. This is what happened. I received a totally unacceptable new car experience. Tesla could not provide me with a good car. Unable to say if we get you another it will not have the same issues. Why because quality of the finished product is not a company priority. Its a bit different with documented proof is it not? Professional inspection report and review from financial institution backs up my claims. Its not something I wanted at all. But when you get your head out of the clouds the truth is best put there so people know their options and you hold Tesla to account. I was cannon fodder because the people who built that model 3 and the management do not give a damn as cars fly out the door. People who buy now I hope will not have to draw up a snag list for a £42,000 car.

Yea the difference is you guys are bullying the OP and being rude while i'm simply asking you to not do that.

So in that first sentence you are basically saying that Tesla has done so much "good" that they therefore can avoid criticism? I agree Tesla has made an incredible car and there is nothing else like it, but i don't think that excuses them from proper QC that you'd expect with a car at this price point.

You are also saying you want to help people from getting "the wrong idea" which implies you don't believe OP or consider his concerns serious, which, again, he had a 3rd party involved who specifically says the vehicle "is not of satisfactory quality". It's hard to argue that these concerns are someone's opinion or insignificant when a 3rd party has agreed with them.

The problem is the OP has bitched about the battery from day one implying
that somehow Tesla sold him a car that he did not want cause the range was
not what he wanted. He has never shown any real data on range. If the car was truly
that bad, he should have been able to see this at night in a rain storm. There are
bad cars from all car companies, thats why people look them over before they buy.
If you pay a 3rd party to look at your car and tell them what to look at well you get
what you pay for. It almost a compiled list of know issues over time from this forum.

The problem is the OP has bitched about the battery from day one implying
that somehow Tesla sold him a car that he did not want cause the range was
not what he wanted. He has never shown any real data on range. If the car was truly
that bad, he should have been able to see this at night in a rain storm. There are
bad cars from all car companies, thats why people look them over before they buy.
If you pay a 3rd party to look at your car and tell them what to look at well you get
what you pay for. It almost a compiled list of know issues over time from this forum.

Well can it be forgiven I thought I would just have a couple of scratches to deal with this was my first Tesla. From my posts there are moments of really enjoying this car on trips as Tesla has a solid charging network. Range well yea as always maybe battery day will change the 240 miles to real world travel miles with AC etc. You only need an extra 20-30% energy density to cover this and some. I think the 3rd party Dekra are very aware on what counts and does not as an issue. From reading others in the past they are very professional and non bias sent out not by me but just agreed request from Black horse who are also very professional when it comes to looking into a customers concerns. I have also posted my energy usage here before Tesla are the most efficient. Those mileages are true and from when you get down to single digit % ready to charge again on long distance travels. There is no anti Tesla agenda here. I would buy again if I could have a better run. This was my first experience though, my expectations as a customer, quality of the car provided and the service given in the way Tesla works. I asked the question, it was backed up. I worked hard at my job to even get to the start of this journey.

No grand standing protection needed here. This is what happened. I received a totally unacceptable new car experience. Tesla could not provide me with a good car. Unable to say if we get you another it will not have the same issues. Why because quality of the finished product is not a company priority. Its a bit different with documented proof is it not? Professional inspection report and review from financial institution backs up my claims. Its not something I wanted at all. But when you get your head out of the clouds the truth is best put there so people know their options and you hold Tesla to account. I was cannon fodder because the people who built that model 3 and the management do not give a damn as cars fly out the door. People who buy now I hope will not have to draw up a snag list for a £42,000 car.

Yes, you’re grand standing, exaggerating, and painting a picture of Tesla as negative as possible. You can word smith, and spin this any way you want, but that’s what you’ve done and have been doing.
This does not represent the majority like you imply, and you’re not saving anyone from you’re exaggerated terrible fate. :)

• Disagree
Reactions: CertLive
Yes, you’re grand standing, exaggerating, and painting a picture of Tesla as negative as possible. You can word smith, and spin this any way you want, but that’s what you’ve done and have been doing.
This does not represent the majority like you imply, and you’re not saving anyone from you’re exaggerated terrible fate. :)

Again backed up by Dekra and then Black Horse. Both agree with me the car should not have been sold to me like that and the right to reject upheld. 0 exaggerated just a list of issues provided with a new car and the evolving ones a by product of these quality issues. In fact it seems it is you who are exaggerating the attack on Tesla. It is the truth and nothing but the truth of my ownership of a model 3.