Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Poll] P3 Free Lifetime Unlimited Supercharging vs. $5,000 Refund

FUSC vs. $5,000 refund

• I am P3 owner, and I would choose PUP $5,000 refund over FUSC.

Votes: 161 44.1%
  • I am P3 owner, and I would choose FUSC over PUP $5,000 refund

Votes: 32 8.8%
  • I am not P3 owner, but if I were given a choice, I would choose PUP $5,000 refund over FUSC

Votes: 142 38.9%
  • I am not P3 owner, but if I were given a choice, I would choose FUSC over PUP $5000 refund

Votes: 30 8.2%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also kept the free Supercharging, but recently my account listing changed to "Pay Per Use Supercharging". I'm still charging for free, but wondering if any of you who kept the FUSC are seeing the same language now under your Model 3 account?

Happened to me too. Nothing to worry about. They’re always screwing with their website so it’s most likely a glitch that’s happened before.

I also kept the free Supercharging, but recently my account listing changed to "Pay Per Use Supercharging". I'm still charging for free, but wondering if any of you who kept the FUSC are seeing the same language now under your Model 3 account?

There's two versions of the My Tesla Account website. If you still have the cookie stored, the website will show the "old" version that shows the Free Unlimited Supercharging status. If you delete that cookie or use a different browser, you are shown the "new" version that shows the Pay Per Use Supercharging. You will know you are on the "new" version if you can download the FSD upgrade invoice (next to FSD Capability Upgrade notation).

Did Tesla recently allow you to give the refund? I get auto message that I can't get the $5,000 by trading FUSC.

The last email I sent, they haven't even replied me yet.

You might have to call and speak to a representative. Had you made any inquires about it prior? They told me the program has technically ended, but I've been talking with them for a while, in efforts to get both, the discount plus the FUSC, as many have already received. I feel Tesla should be equitable. Some people paid for their car late, and got the new pricing, but kept FUSC. IMO, those of us who paid a few weeks early, even took delivery of the car, early, to help Tesla reach their 3rd quarter goals of last year, should be eligible for both.

• Informative
Reactions: Maximilien
You might have to call and speak to a representative. Had you made any inquires about it prior? They told me the program has technically ended, but I've been talking with them for a while, in efforts to get both, the discount plus the FUSC, as many have already received. I feel Tesla should be equitable. Some people paid for their car late, and got the new pricing, but kept FUSC. IMO, those of us who paid a few weeks early, even took delivery of the car, early, to help Tesla reach their 3rd quarter goals of last year, should be eligible for both.

I will try that as I don't even get the email reply anymore. They did say the program ended and I can't trade it anymore.

Has anyone been successful by talking to Tesla keeping both $5,000 and FUSC?

I will try that as I don't even get the email reply anymore. They did say the program ended and I can't trade it anymore.

Has anyone been successful by talking to Tesla keeping both $5,000 and FUSC?

Several people have been able to get both: the $5k price reduction and FUSC. Many of them simply waited to take delivery or waited to pay, in order to get the lower price, but had already locked in FUSC. Which email are you using to try and reach Tesla? You can also try online chat.