Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Poll: What future Tesla product are you looking the most forward to?

What future Tesla product are you looking the most forward to?

• Semi

Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Model Y

Votes: 27 25.5%
  • Pickup

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • Next-generation Roadster

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • Economy vehicle(s)

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Supercharger V3

Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Powerwall 3

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Model S, X refresh / new variants

Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (describe)

Votes: 6 5.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For many of us, we always want things that we definitely don't "need." When the clock strikes the appropriate second of the long awaited day, I'll be reserving my Tesla pickup truck (unless of course another reputable EV option comes along beforehand).

I voted for pickup. I spent the past couple weekends working in the yard and I needed to rent a trailer for my MX and it made me miss my old pickup. Since we know that electric is superior for torque, I can't wait to see what Tesla comes up with. I'm hoping for a real work truck. Pickups are the profit centers for the Big 3 so it will be interesting to see their response to Tesla's version.

My second is V3 supercharger, though I will probably need a new car to use it, charging in under 10 minutes will be a game changer.

Reactions: KarenRei
Pick-ups will be cool but I am looking forward to the Semi, not only for what it means to the trucking industry and Tesla stocks but that is the closest step to an all electric Tesla RV. Now that I will get on board with. Not to mention the technology that will go into the Tesla RV will directly relate to the exploratory vehicles he will need to expand Mars exploration. Just had to put that in there.