Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Poll: When will FSD V12 be in wide release?

When will FSD V12 be in wide release?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If it was an early build with USS then it doesn’t have the new vision auto park.
Odd. My SO's 2021 MY with USS, bought EAP, and now on the FSD trial, very definitely has Autopark; used it several times today. The 2023 M3 AWD LR that we bought 9/2023 also has Autopark. What with the transferred FSD from an older M3, it had Autopark the moment it showed up in the FSD12.x releases.

Um. Need to find an "enable" button somewhere?

I guess the auto park did not have the correct condition at that time. I did see auto park today. Have not tried it yet.

I am impressed with Supervised FSD. Did a stretch as the light turned green, finished my stretch and then my hands in the steering wheel a few seconds after the car started driving. :)

Auto park and ASS:
I don't wish to have ASS yet. If I have it I probably will only use it to impress my family members and probably my coworkers.

However I think Tesla should support: slanted parking spots, head in parking, and parallel parking without a leading car. Tail in parking is not always useful. If FSD does a tail in parking between the two head in parked cars then people will be upset. Some places require head in parking only. Many places have slanted parking spots more suitable for head in parking.
Also tail in parking will annoy people behind me.

Wait. I forgot. If the car can automatically park then it should be able to back out of the parking slot. This is very useful, especially in a tight parking lot.

Last edited:
Tesla should raise the price of all vehicles by $5K and include FSD. $5K @ 100% of sales is more than $12K @ 20% of sales. We would likely see many of the existing owners buy a new Tesla soon after.

I think a better tactic would be: give a 50% discount on the package for one day to get say half of Tesla owners to buy. Then FSD becomes commonplace and the other half becomes subscribers. New buyers will then be more willing to pay $12k for the package. Social proof can be very powerful.

Reactions: DanCar
I think a better tactic would be: give a 50% discount on the package for one day to get say half of Tesla owners to buy. Then FSD becomes commonplace and the other half becomes subscribers. New buyers will then be more willing to pay $12k for the package. Social proof can be very powerful.

I am focusing on 2 immediate problems... new car sales and revenue for FSD. I, for one, would trade in my <1 year old Model 3 RWD today if I could get the lowest priced inventory Model Y at today's price + $5K.

I am realizing that it is much safer to pull onto a road with FSD vs not. The computer can give attention to areas all around your vehicle, something that you cannot do unless you have 4 passengers, each watching out for their quadrant. Elon really should make a statement to the insurance industry by giving FSD free or at significantly reduced price ($50/mo?) to all Tesla Insurance customers. I say this because when I got Subaru Forester with Eye Sight (before AEB became popular) and called my insurance company, they declined to give any discount.

I am realizing that it is much safer to pull onto a road with FSD vs not. The computer can give attention to areas all around your vehicle, something that you cannot do unless you have 4 passengers, each watching out for their quadrant. Elon really should make a statement to the insurance industry by giving FSD free or at significantly reduced price ($50/mo?) to all Tesla Insurance customers. I say this because when I got Subaru Forester with Eye Sight (before AEB became popular) and called my insurance company, they declined to give any discount.
I, for one, am just excited to finally not get any more du-nuh-nuhs (that's what my wife and I call them) for forward collision warnings. No Tesla, I will not hit the parked car in my neighborhood going 20 just because I'm dodging a trash can on the road, OK?!

Seriously, the driving score already going up with FSD12 and my insurance is dropping by nearly $40/month. That makes the monthly FSD cost closer to $160/mo for us.

Last edited: