TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Possible Canadian Orders problem

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by TrevTremaine, Apr 14, 2016.

1. TrevTremaine

TrevTremaine Member

Mar 27, 2016
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Just as an FYI, there was a possible problem with some Canadian orders. Double check your configuration. I placed my order on April12th and the configuration went back to the base (70D, white, no options) and couldn't change it. I called into Tesla, who are investigating.

I don't know how many might have been affected, but thought that I'd put it out there.

That said, I can really appreciate that Tesla is looking into it - spent some time on the phone and received calls back and email confirmations.