Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dublin, OH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I do not have the link but I read an article on Teslarati about a new urban charger design.
These are definitely not Urban Superchargers.
I was more curious about the design revision.
Here's a sample label I took a photo of in Dayton and Mt. Gilead.
306248.jpg
192313.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Darren S
1FD3C3BF-C5C3-4A9E-9E5F-34264AFF6010.jpeg
B406DBB4-988D-48BB-A22B-3AF0768BA3A2.jpeg
8F63C335-45E2-40C4-B634-0179EC82EEED.jpeg

@vbaker, Thanks for braving the heat!

Updates from my walk today:

1. @JohnnyG - Picture of D.C. Supercharger cabinet specs. It’s a V2 135 (120) KW version. The little heat vent diverters are still missing.
2. Behold! Some of the Tesla Monolithic Car Charger ports are placed ready to be wired.
3. Notice the call for service label decal
does not have the phone number? They’ll have to add it later. Strange that this wasn’t nailed down before decal was made?

I’m heading out on a cross country road trip to Boulder, CO and then Seattle, WA. They are places I used to work and am planning to visit friends and see the sites and visit Superchargers along the way. I’ll be back in August so hopefully someone will provide updates while I’m gone?

Is there a way to get the download quicker or just have to wait til u get a front prompt?? And the workers told me it would be up next week. We'll see if that holds up

You have wait for now. If your car is at the S.C. you can ask them to push updates. Also, Elon said they are working on something that will let you request downloads from your car - no timeframe given.

If the installation part does get completed as you heard, Tesla still needs to come out and configure and test before it goes online. From my understanding they are not workers from the Gallery or S.C..

I hope your right but based on the timeline of other recently completed Superchargers it doesn’t seem likely

View attachment 313370 View attachment 313371 View attachment 313372

@vbaker, Thanks for braving the heat!

Updates from my walk today:

1. @JohnnyG - Picture of D.C. Supercharger cabinet specs. It’s a V2 135 (120) KW version. The little heat vent diverters are still missing.
2. Behold! Some of the Tesla Monolithic Car Charger ports are placed ready to be wired.
3. Notice the call for service label decal
does not have the phone number? They’ll have to add it later. Strange that this wasn’t nailed down before decal was made?

I’m heading out on a cross country road trip to Boulder, CO and then Seattle, WA. They are places I used to work and am planning to visit friends and see the sites and visit Superchargers along the way. I’ll be back in August so hopefully someone will provide updates while I’m gone?
Have a great trip! We were in Seattle this time last year.

Reactions: Stoofy
You have wait for now. If your car is at the S.C. you can ask them to push updates. Also, Elon said they are working on something that will let you request downloads from your car - no timeframe given.

If the installation part does get completed as you heard, Tesla still needs to come out and configure and test before it goes online. From my understanding they are not workers from the Gallery or S.C..

I hope your right but based on the timeline of other recently completed Superchargers it doesn’t seem likely
I have not seen a picture of a transformer or meter yet. Even though the site is finished with the install of Tesla equipment these two items may delay its opening.

Have a great trip! We were in Seattle this time last year.

Staying in Boulder and charging should be easy as a new Supercharger just went online in the 28th St mall.

@jrreno, Seattle seems problematic. I’m going to be on the east side in the Redmond area but the closest Supercharger appears to be in Alderwood mall? Maybe SpaceX will have some charging options? Did you have any range problems while you were there? Wish the Totem Lake Supercharger was complete!

Staying in Boulder and charging should be easy as a new Supercharger just went online in the 28th St mall.

@jrreno, Seattle seems problematic. I’m going to be on the east side in the Redmond area but the closest Supercharger appears to be in Alderwood mall? Maybe SpaceX will have some charging options? Did you have any range problems while you were there? Wish the Totem Lake Supercharger was complete!

We stayed at the Schafer Baillie Mansion that has a Tesla destination Charger so that kinda of eliminated range issues. If you are at a friends for a couple days even a 120 outlet will add a surprising amount of charge over time. Did the ferry/bus tour to Butchart Gardens which was fantastic.

Reactions: Stoofy
Hello all! Okay, here's an update from today...

1. All of the Tesla Monolithic Car Charger ports are installed except for 3.
2. They still need to fill the gap between the pavement and new curbs.
3. The wall is completed around the connection and supercharger cabinets (doors aren't on yet).
4. There is *plenty* of sod left over, if anybody needs any. :p

20180630_172518.jpg 20180630_173055.jpg 20180630_172452.jpg 20180630_172812.jpg

Reactions: Acps110 and Stoofy