Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dublin, OH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not going to be ready today. No lights on the light poles, still wiring stalls.
20180706_131206.jpg
20180706_131221.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Darren S
Why, oh why in God's name, do they have "General Parking" signs at this location?? There is *plenty* of parking spaces for the ICE vehicles in this parking lot. I can easily see people coming in from the south lot, and heading to MOD Pizza, and just parking there because it's convenient, instead of going around into the parking lot for the little strip plaza that MOD Pizza is in. :confused:

Quick update on the site... I was up there today; looks like we're just waiting on AEP to run lines to the site and deliver / connect the transformer. Oh, and connect the two lights on the poles.

The stalls aren't labeled yet, but based on what I saw, I believe it will be an ABABABABAB configuration, as opposed to an AAAAABBBBB.

What leads me to believe this, is that every other stall is a general parking stall. Honestly, I don't like this... If we're going to have college kids parking their beater cars with us, I'd just assume have them all down at one end, rather than parking in between each of us.

So, I sat there for a while and watched people... My assumption I made in #146 was proven true. Kids come hauling @ss in from the south, diagonally across the parking lot, and instead of going around to the parking lot for Five Guys/Penn Station/MOD Pizza, they park on this side, currently adjacent to the Supercharger stalls because they are still fenced-off. I imagine once the fence is gone, they'll park right there, because it's a few steps closer.

I probably sound like a grumpy old man complaining, but if you saw how close these punks would come flying by my car, cutting diagonally through the lot, and then their general demeanor when they'd get out (a couple dropping trash on the ground as they did), well, grrr....

20180719_155221.jpg20180719_155303.jpgTesla_Signs.jpg

... If we're going to have college kids parking their beater cars with us, I'd just assume have them all down at one end, rather than parking in between each of us.

So, I sat there for a while and watched people... My assumption I made in #146 was proven true. Kids come hauling @ss in from the south, diagonally across the parking lot, and instead of going around to the parking lot for Five Guys/Penn Station/MOD Pizza, they park on this side, currently adjacent to the Supercharger stalls because they are still fenced-off. I imagine once the fence is gone, they'll park right there, because it's a few steps closer.

I probably sound like a grumpy old man complaining, but if you saw how close these punks would come flying by my car, cutting diagonally through the lot, and then their general demeanor when they'd get out (a couple dropping trash on the ground as they did), well, grrr...
this is a good reason to re-check your dash cams and make sure that they are in good working order so any neglect doesn't go unnoticed. :)

• Love
Reactions: JohnnyG
Quick update on the site... I was up there today; looks like we're just waiting on AEP to run lines to the site and deliver / connect the transformer. Oh, and connect the two lights on the poles.

The stalls aren't labeled yet, but based on what I saw, I believe it will be an ABABABABAB configuration, as opposed to an AAAAABBBBB.

What leads me to believe this, is that every other stall is a general parking stall. Honestly, I don't like this... If we're going to have college kids parking their beater cars with us, I'd just assume have them all down at one end, rather than parking in between each of us.

I probably sound like a grumpy old man complaining, but if you saw how close these punks would come flying by my car, cutting diagonally through the lot, and then their general demeanor when they'd get out (a couple dropping trash on the ground as they did), well, grrr....

View attachment 318311View attachment 318312View attachment 318313
Yeah, I noticed the wear marks on parking lot. Everyone cuts that corner super close....