Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Possible reservation number hint on My Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered the Model 3 on 4/1 10am CT - Reservation ID 523XXX.

Live in Chicago, Which would mean that if they started with 300,000, that I would be after 223K users worldwide. Seems like a lot as they only had 130K at the time of the Reveal. They would have had to add 93K more orders in 12 Hours or 7,750 orders per hour. If memory serves me correct they did not have 273K order until the following Monday after the reveal.

Maybe?????

I'd be interested to see a prior tesla owner's first digit..
something like:
1:employee
2:Owner
3:in person
4:eek:nline
I am a current owner - my number posted above was 371xxx. My personal feeling us if this is the reservation number, it determines when you can configure. Things like previous owner/region/options will determine actual production and delivery.

My wife's order number is: 391xxx
Mine is: 391xxx and +106

My order was placed about 4 minutes after my wife, at 10:30a in the morning in Bellevue.

My wife's account also has a Model S on it (and did at the time of reservation). Mine doesn't.

You guys realize this is probably just a unique database key resulting from a salt and a hash right...?

I'd guess it's just an incrementing unique id without a hash, going by the (admittedly limited) number of responses and how the time seems to correlate. It might give you an idea of the order of reservation, but in the end it's all moot because order is going to be influenced by geography and trim level first, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
Mine is 36xxxx. I ordered at 08:35 am in store, March 31 from France
It starts with 36xxxx. I ordered around 10am in store, March 31. I am based in Europe.
I ordered at 10:08am, USA east coast. My number is 371XXX
I was East coast at like 10:45 and i'm 374xxx
mine was 377xxx and reserved 3/31 at 11:40am.
I've quoted the above posts of people who ordered in-store before the reveal. They've been ordered by global time.
I agree with the others who are stating that this is just an incrementing count.

I ordered around 10:05am EST on 3/31. My number is 371XXX just like Bimbels.

Reactions: Bimbels
The pattern certainly does seem to indicate that the last six numbers were incremental based on when you got in the system, regardless of where you were in the world. So this would be the priority of deliveries after being sorted by location, current Tesla owners and employees.