Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post A Picture Of Your Car Charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Snapped and edited this for Instagram while charging at my LOCAL supercharger yesterday... :cool:

I had returned from a 250km morning trip and needed enough power to do another 180 km (with an ugly headwind), so I 'abused' the supercharging privilege and grabbed 100km worth of power for insurance. It doesn't happen very often... most of my local supercharging stops are about 5 minutes long - just enough time to demo the procedure for people who've wanted to go for a demo ride!

Instagram post text:

Feeding #teslarossa some electrons before a quick trip over to #merritt this afternoon. Definitely one of the more picturesque #supercharger locations right here in #kamloops !

11222928_10153185320915677_845024327975869541_o.jpg

Snapped and edited this for Instagram while charging at my LOCAL supercharger yesterday... :cool:

I had returned from a 250km morning trip and needed enough power to do another 180 km (with an ugly headwind), so I 'abused' the supercharging privilege and grabbed 100km worth of power for insurance. It doesn't happen very often... most of my local supercharging stops are about 5 minutes long - just enough time to demo the procedure for people who've wanted to go for a demo ride!

Instagram post text:

Feeding #teslarossa some electrons before a quick trip over to #merritt this afternoon. Definitely one of the more picturesque #supercharger locations right here in #kamloops !

View attachment 92360

The only thing that could possibly make this pic any better, would be a broken down ICE sitting on the road with steam billowing out from the hood. :)

Wyndham Mount Laurel NJ, which has both a j1772 and a CHAdeMO, as well as a nice set of solar canopies in the parking lot.
822e8d5143fe1236fcb5ed7eb7d69e4f.jpg

I stayed there in 2012 on my college tour roadtrip with my daughter + Telsa testdrive in Northern, NJ.
Driving to Philly tonight, staying near the Hamilton SC but this may be a better alternative going forward!
Are the chargers free?

PS: It was a successful trip, she's going to school in Philly and I bought the car ;-)

I stayed there in 2012 on my college tour roadtrip with my daughter + Telsa testdrive in Northern, NJ.
Driving to Philly tonight, staying near the Hamilton SC but this may be a better alternative going forward!
Are the chargers free?

PS: It was a successful trip, she's going to school in Philly and I bought the car ;-)

No, unfortunately--it's $2/hr, I believe.

First To Charge honors at the North Houston Service Center/Gallery/SC.
The plastic stall tops were put on literally seconds before I commemorated Pearlie May's inaugural libation.
View attachment 93103

You didn't happen to be charging at the Houston service center a few days ago were you? I recently posted a picture in the random sitings thread of a white S charging there...