Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post a picture of your facelifted Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Only 1 month old Obsidian Black 70D. Just look at it .......

Attachments

• IMG_1066[1].JPG
    IMG_1066[1].JPG
    338.9 KB · Views: 539
  • IMG_1067[1].JPG
    IMG_1067[1].JPG
    328.7 KB · Views: 503
  • IMG_1270[1].JPG
    IMG_1270[1].JPG
    600.4 KB · Views: 508
  • IMG_1018[1].JPG
    IMG_1018[1].JPG
    447.1 KB · Views: 508
  • IMG_1067[1].JPG
    IMG_1067[1].JPG
    328.7 KB · Views: 493
This was taken when collecting last week....more photos after I do the Opti-coat this coming weekend. Previous S was also grey (newer grey is darker, with a more obvious flake content - love it), but with 19's....my only regret, so I'm happy to have the 21's, maybe less so when I burn through a set of tires in a year, but we'll see :)

View attachment 183200

You Sir, just made my day. This is exactly the config I ordered. Love it :D

Reactions: bradjc

You have a beautiful car and even though I want the white or silver and my wife is making us get black, you and her seem right in that choice.

I have always had black cars and they are a thing of beauty...when clean! Thats the hard part but well worth it.

Looks like we will be going same configuration with the black on black which is a beautiful combo for the Tesla as here in the DFW area all I see are white Teslas.

Have you considered wrapping all the chrome in black or are you enjoying the contrast?

Thanks for the pics as I have my design configured and sitting on my account but havent the balls to press order yet.

This was taken when collecting last week....more photos after I do the Opti-coat this coming weekend. Previous S was also grey (newer grey is darker, with a more obvious flake content - love it), but with 19's....my only regret, so I'm happy to have the 21's, maybe less so when I burn through a set of tires in a year, but we'll see :)

View attachment 183200

Do you have any pics in daylight yet? Seriously considering this look but what love to see natural light... thank you in advance!