Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post your day one Model Y and Model 3 UK pictures

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I can say that I am now the proud owner of Y in W/B/19.

First of biggest regret is not getting 20” wheels.

Ride quality is fine, I drove back to home 157 miles away and not an issue at all. I would actually say it was similar to M3. And certainly no harsher than one of my GLCs. Road noise was not bad at all, driving in battering rain and wind and was still able to hear.

Also, car was on 80% charge. Indicating 253 miles range but got home and it wasn’t far off the prediction.

The boot space is immense, I will say that the display, dash, doors are all the same as model 3. Everything else feels better quality! The mirrors, seats, lights, seated view and the sound are much better quality. Also weirdly the regen was staggeringly better than my 21 M3.

Sound proof windows rear ✅
Heated wipers ✅
Hepa bio filter ✅
Ryzen processor ✅
Parcel shelf 🚫
PPF ✅ (although poorly applied!)

Any questions feel free to ask
Do u have a M3 as well? Are there any issues in using the phone as key for 2 Teslas?

For all those waiting for their M3's, you won't be disappointed, and if all these MY pictures are making you wonder if you made the right decision, Here are some pictures of my pickup from Bluewater
IMG_3613.JPG
IMG_3614.JPG
IMG_3616.JPG

For all those waiting for their M3's, you won't be disappointed, and if all these MY pictures are making you wonder if you made the right decision, Here are some pictures of my pickup from Bluewater
View attachment 770181View attachment 770182View attachment 770183

Very nice indeed!

When did you place your order? I placed mine a month ago today and still have no idea of a delivery date other than March 2022. Given the performance model is the least in demand, I'm sincerely hoping that Tesla's March estimate will stick. It's so frustrating though!

Enjoy it! :D

Very nice indeed!

When did you place your order? I placed mine a month ago today and still have no idea of a delivery date other than March 2022. Given the performance model is the least in demand, I'm sincerely hoping that Tesla's March estimate will stick. It's so frustrating though!

Enjoy it! :D
Ordered Late December, wasn’t too worried about a 22 plate so just went with the flow when the text messages started coming through

Looks mint! Tints make such a difference, particularly on a white car. I'm doing the same myself, but only on the rear glass.
Thanks, yes the tints added to the black & white look I was going for - as well as the other added benefits :)

Very nice! What percentage tint did you go for? Also what needed dechroming?
IIRC 30% at the back and 35% at the front (depends on who asks tho ;) ) and needed to dechrome the chrome trim.

Reactions: NSS89
but the different "spin pattern" on those wheels woudl tigger me forever and ever :D
"slope" on rim is toward driving direction on the passenger side only :D
You can only look at one side at a time :) sometimes I do wonder whether designers consider these aspects though, pretty basic mistake to make if they were indeed looking for uniformity or did they do it on purpose to make it a point of debate