Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Power Off Ready Access

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I spend a lot of time sitting in my Tesla Model 3 waiting for my wife undergoing various medical treatments/appointments. I prefer to catch up on my email, scroll through my phone, or read a book. So I want to power off the car. I know that I can go Controls>Safety>scroll all the way to the bottom and click on the Power Off button. However, on the way down that scroll I can easily hit an option to reset it. I was hoping to add the Power Off button to my front screen. Or even access it via Voice Command. But those don't seem to options. I'd even be happy to move the Power Off button to the top of the Safety screen. Is any of this possible? Or is there an existing shortcut somewhere?

I was sitting for an hour today waiting on my girl at a dentist office. I was in front of windows, and I noticed in the reflection that my headlights were on. I either had to turn them off manually (from auto), or get out of the car to let it turn off, then get back in and not touch the brake pedal.

Upvote 0