Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Production/Delivery Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Photos from MP

Redux:
If anyone is going by the MP store with a camera this week could you look to see if there are any custom paint cars there?

I'll be there Friday (5/29) afternoon. I'm getting a test drive of an adjustable suspension model to help me decide if I should get that option.

Is there something in particular you'd like me to look for, or just any custom paint jobs?

I'll be there Friday (5/29) afternoon. I'm getting a test drive of an adjustable suspension model to help me decide if I should get that option.

Bolosky,

Would love to hear your take on adjustable suspension after your test drive if you have a chance to write up your thoughts...

Also, so long as I'm asking for favors, any additional pictures of the 2010 interior would be cool :)

Have fun!

Bolosky,

Would love to hear your take on adjustable suspension after your test drive if you have a chance to write up your thoughts...

Also, so long as I'm asking for favors, any additional pictures of the 2010 interior would be cool :)

Have fun!

I'll write up what I think about the suspension once I take the drive. I doubt that the car will have the 2010 interior, though. They told me that it's a prototype (VP16). Maybe I'll see some other 2010's around that I can get pictures of, though.

I hope to have time to take off the hardtop this weekend, though I still don't have a location to store it yet...

I'll add a picture with the softtop on it what I do get the hardtop off - I suspect it will change the character of the car yet again :) !

Sbyer, where are those pictures with the black softtop and black wheels?
Anxious future Tesla owners want to see them. :mad:

Also, a few pictures with it open please. Thanks

Last edited:
Yes, Graham, I was thinking the same thing.

716048_1296528_400_220_09C523_02.jpg

Congratulations on your Roadster!

Based on the numbers on the pictures posted this morning, it looks like they are just about to start delivering the low 500s sequence numbers.

Of course since some cars inevitably get delayed the sequence number is not a good indication for how many total cars are actually delivered. Many times cars final delivery is out of sequence with the VIN.

Did they give you an estimate for when your car will be delivered?

Hi I am new to the sight. If I am replying on the wrong thread please set me straight.
I placed my deposit for a Roadster about 2 weeks ago. I was told that I should get a sequence number next week. Does anyone know what sequence number is currently being delivered?

Sam, your Tesla rep should be able to provide your order sequence number. Please post back here when you get it. I'd like to know where's the back of the line currently. I have suspicions that it's still in the 800's (maybe 900's), even though Elon has said that they've sold 1300.

Congratulations on your Roadster!

Based on the numbers on the pictures posted this morning, it looks like they are just about to start delivering the low 500s sequence numbers.

Of course since some cars inevitably get delayed the sequence number is not a good indication for how many total cars are actually delivered. Many times cars final delivery is out of sequence with the VIN.

Thanks Graham
I was told to expect an October 2009 delivery date. I was also told if I lock in my options it could be as soon as early September

Yes we are the last car of the 2008's. We locked it in long ago when we needed a VIN for loan documents. Last month I got a call saying the factory did not want to make the last # 500 (don't know why) and we were offered 492 - 494. My local guys here fought hard for us to keep it saying that there were an even 100 in the Signature 100 (Thanks Jeremy!)

I was also told there would be no 500s made when they skip to 2010 but we have at least seen VPs with 501 and 502. (maybe that's why. They did not want only one customer 500 out there) It actually seems very clean to give the VPs all the 500 series numbers and they could do the same skip from 2010 to 2011 for another 100 (or 99) consecutive VP series. I wonder if they will ever sell any of them?

Delivery? I have heard recently (in order) "End of June" "By the 6th" A couple of weeks".

With Tesla, patience is a necessity.