Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Production/Delivery Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey tdevince...a P.R. opportunity here...have him deliver your Roaster to you at the airport...lots of exposure plus can you imagine how surprised your wife will be when you pull in the driveway...:biggrin::wink:

That would have been a good idea!!! Well I picked up #1094 at my office this afternoon. Half my staff was outside oogling 1094 (electric blue w/hardtop) as she was being unloaded. I got her home, and then took a severe nap - jet lagged from traveling 40 hrs from Asia. Tomorrow when my head is a little clearer, I'll begin to play some.

#1124 moved into factor #4 on Monday and left for Heathrow and the the flight to SFO in an update email sent today. The website never has updated for me ... still status of "scheduled for build". I'm told it's currently taking about a week in California. Not sure how Thanksgiving will play into that, but I'm hoping my car is Seattle bound by about the first of December.

Check your email for an update Jason...Dan just emailed me that #1137 is in transit to SF airport (although the website still has me in the paint booth...:biggrin:)

No email updates since I was told it was on it's way to SFO on Wednesday. The website updated for the first time today and I jumped straight from scheduled to build to "Your Roadster is in transit to Final Assembly".

The other day I was told it is taking about a week to get cars through Palo Alto. Given the Thanksgiving holiday, I'm cautiously hoping #1124 is on a truck to Seattle around 11/30 or 12/1.

The anticipation is just about killing me, as I'm sure it is for you as well. Thanks for the update!

Not that it's updated that often anyway but anyone else not able to log into owner's area on the Tesla website to check production status? I tried logging in, which didn't work, then asked for my password to be reset. I click on the link and that doesn't work either.

Not that it's updated that often anyway but anyone else not able to log into owner's area on the Tesla website to check production status? I tried logging in, which didn't work, then asked for my password to be reset. I click on the link and that doesn't work either.

I was having trouble last week and realized that I was using Chrome for the first time. I switched back to FireFox and it worked. Never did figure out why Chrome won't let me log in.

I was having trouble last week and realized that I was using Chrome for the first time. I switched back to FireFox and it worked. Never did figure out why Chrome won't let me log in.

The other day I couldn't log in using FireFox. It consistently failed even though I could log in on a different machine. There was something wrong with my cookies folder; as soon as I cleared it I could log in again.

Hope so David...Hans @ the Toronto store said it would ship sometime next week...if your Roadster is being shipped on Wednesday next week Jason, mine will probably go out behind you...I'll bet on Friday...I was told to expect the veh to be in transit up to 2 weeks.

Yours must be ready soon David...have you had any update lately?