Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

andrewr164

Aug 2, 2021
Detroit, MI
I just placed a order for the carbon fiber letter covers, they look pretty nice until we have aftermarket badges readily available. I am waiting to find a aftermarket plaid style spoiler for my refreshed s dual motor for a reasonable price. This would be a nice add to your site if that’s something you want to get into. Thank you for the coupon code!

Reactions: iyordanov

iyordanov

Global Vendor
May 31, 2021
Bay Area
I just placed a order for the carbon fiber letter covers, they look pretty nice until we have aftermarket badges readily available. I am waiting to find a aftermarket plaid style spoiler for my refreshed s dual motor for a reasonable price. This would be a nice add to your site if that’s something you want to get into. Thank you for the coupon code!
Thank you for ordering from me 🙏
As for the spoilers - I don’t have the manufacturing capability for now, so we are at the mercy of the Chinese factories. I just checked and for now they only sell the same spoilers you can find on Amazon, not sure if they are a good fit for the new MS.

bigboost

Oct 2, 2018
Sarasota, FL
All of the links in the original post

Attachments

• C5C21BA4-BF42-40AF-9B4B-4081CE2DAB91.jpeg
    C5C21BA4-BF42-40AF-9B4B-4081CE2DAB91.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 17

iyordanov

Global Vendor
May 31, 2021
Bay Area
Directly inputting site gives this

Ohh I see... it seems that your router doesn't want you to customize your new Tesla 😂 That appears to be some built-in security into the router, as to why it thinks my Shopify store is a criminal cabal - I have no idea.

But you can try my Etsy, eBay or Amazon stores, I have all the products there too:

Etsy: TWRAPS by gettwraps on Etsy
eBay: Items for sale by twraps.store | eBay
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/s?me=A2JS6KQ8BQ3YT7&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Reactions: bigboost

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC