Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Q4 collections, tales and experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up from Trafford Centre Friday afternoon, Vin in th54 range so I got USS and all associated cables I was expecting.
Only mild annoyances was how dirty the car was, 5 miles on the clock but looks like it has done a few hundred and that it thinks it is in Denmark (cellular data) so will get a service thing sorted out on that if it can be fixed.
Does anyone have advice on how long it takes a 4 year old to stop finding the emissions testing mode hilarious🤔
>50 years in my case.

• Funny
Reactions: Smong
Picked up from Trafford on Monday and all going well. No problems found at all which was a bit of a surprise - can't help thinking if I've missed something.
Been standing for 48hrs covered in frost so will be interesting to see what happens when it is woken up!

Picked up from Trafford on Monday and all going well. No problems found at all which was a bit of a surprise - can't help thinking if I've missed something.
Been standing for 48hrs covered in frost so will be interesting to see what happens when it is woken up!
Oh it was so much fun to watch this morning: put the car’s HVAC on defrost. Left the house 5 minutes later, no ice on the windscreen or cameras, no issues opening the car and it was cosy warm inside.
All while the neighbours were scratching ice from the windscreen. Was hard to not give them a big grin.

No! All your missing is what a superb car you have😀.
Woke this morning to see Lizzie frosted for the first time. I hit the defrost button in the app and went back to bed.
Later, it was fun to see her, the only defrosted car in the street.
Sadly, not driving today due to a bad attack of sciatica which, ironically, came on after washing Lizzie🙄.

Reactions: ROTA and GraemeG
It’s through a company car and they only had reg at hand. I checked the reg online and that’s how I knew when it was registered.

How does the app work for company cars? 🤔

When they receive the car they can add you as an “Approved Driver” from their Tesla account. Gives you all the same permissions except doing upgrades to your car like purchasing FSD or the Speed Boost add-on

Reactions: Epicwinningmaz
Due to collect from Trafford on the 19th. Any advice? I'll probably have to train / tram it to get there from Leeds

I am collecting MYLR from Norwich tomorrow, on a Salary Sacrifice Lease scheme, and just realised that I have no idea what documents I have to take with me. I assume Driving Licence and my phone with the texts on? I am waiting on calls back from Tesla and Zenith to confirm, but anyone who has collected a car on the scheme, rather than have it delivered, might be able to help?

I am collecting MYLR from Norwich tomorrow, on a Salary Sacrifice Lease scheme, and just realised that I have no idea what documents I have to take with me. I assume Driving Licence and my phone with the texts on? I am waiting on calls back from Tesla and Zenith to confirm, but anyone who has collected a car on the scheme, rather than have it delivered, might be able to help?
Picked mine up from Tesla via Zenith a few weeks ago. Just take the texts, driving license and proof of address (just in case).

Enjoy!

Due to collect from Trafford on the 19th. Any advice? I'll probably have to train / tram it to get there from Leeds
Yes not too bad. Tram out to the Trafford Centre and we went into the shops and headed for John Lewis ground floor. At the main entrance walk towards the car park along the main pedestrian thoroughfare and it is well sign posted. It is only a portacabin set up and the cars are out in the open. Good luck.

Reactions: s_zigmond
0989EE23-BB2E-4100-8DA0-40A9730011C1.jpeg

That’s what I’ve done today…. USS would have been really useful

Luckily no damage

View attachment 883043
That’s what I’ve done today…. USS would have been really useful

Luckily no damage
Collecting my model 3 next week, starting to consider canceling because of missing uss.
Dont really need them that often but had to park parallel yesterday in the tight spot and without parking sensor that wouldn't be possible.
If there would be option to at least retrofit them would be something