Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Q4 collections, tales and experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up this morning. Overall very impressed with build quality, waited about 20 minutes for others in front of myself also collecting, did a quick walk around, several scratches on passenger door around the handle and one very deep scratch on rear bumper, you can see smaller scratches were it looked like someone tried to buff it out with a dirty cloth. Will be logging a service appointment to fix both, otherwise no USS and not sure about cameras. Interior was mostly clean with a few water marks. View attachment 881000
This is exactly what I've ordered. God damn what a good looking vehicle.

MYP collected
Don’t seem to have any paint or scuff issues because it was dirty

Getting it cleaned tomorrow & then will report issues on the app if any

Other than that. Bluewater 10-15 minute wait, flashed the hazards so I could spot the car. All good

Reactions: daveface
Noticed today that the switches to flip the rear seats are mixed up. The one for the left seat triggers the right one, the one for the right flops the left.

Also noticed a fun “warping” noise when stepping on the footwell floor of the rear left seat. Sounds like sheet Metall bending.

The picture from front camera (the one used for sentry) is kinda foggy in the lower right corner.

WiFi signal is also rather weak. My phone works fine but the car’s connection is super slow.

Lastly, Spotify doesn’t load. Set it up yesterday, but today I only get a spinning wheel and the “something went wrong”. (Tried via LTE and WiFi, also already rebooted the MCU)

Anyone else experiencing these issues?
Will file a few service requests.

Noticed today that the switches to flip the rear seats are mixed up. The one for the left seat triggers the right one, the one for the right flops the left.

Also noticed a fun “warping” noise when stepping on the footwell floor of the rear left seat. Sounds like sheet Metall bending.

The picture from front camera (the one used for sentry) is kinda foggy in the lower right corner.

WiFi signal is also rather weak. My phone works fine but the car’s connection is super slow.

Lastly, Spotify doesn’t load. Set it up yesterday, but today I only get a spinning wheel and the “something went wrong”. (Tried via LTE and WiFi, also already rebooted the MCU)

Anyone else experiencing these issues?
Will file a few service requests.
I have a similar noise from the rear left footwell. I probably wouldn’t have noticed it unless I checked after reading this thread. Not sure if it bothers me enough to report. I already have a service appointment due to replace my steering wheel on 16th so May ask the technician then. If you get any update on yours please let me know.

P.S Great spot on the seat switches!! I would never have noticed that.

I have a similar noise from the rear left footwell. I probably wouldn’t have noticed it unless I checked after reading this thread. Not sure if it bothers me enough to report. I already have a service appointment due to replace my steering wheel on 16th so May ask the technician then. If you get any update on yours please let me know.

P.S Great spot on the seat switches!! I would never have noticed that.
May have missed it, but what’s wrong with your steering wheel? Too much driving since getting the car 😉?

Has anyone had any luck requesting a higher state of charge on delivery?

I’ll be driving 250miles straight after delivery so have text them requesting it, just wondering how likely it is to be actioned? Assume not very…

Brent Cross delivery hub, Saturday 3rd December.
Good luck to everyone collecting cars next week.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    2.2 MB · Views: 191
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    2.2 MB · Views: 79
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 81
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 77
  • 6.PNG
    6.PNG
    2.1 MB · Views: 78
Reactions: MashinBenzin
Picked up from Trafford Centre Friday afternoon, Vin in th54 range so I got USS and all associated cables I was expecting.
Only mild annoyances was how dirty the car was, 5 miles on the clock but looks like it has done a few hundred and that it thinks it is in Denmark (cellular data) so will get a service thing sorted out on that if it can be fixed.
Does anyone have advice on how long it takes a 4 year old to stop finding the emissions testing mode hilarious🤔

Every time I look out of the window I’ve a big grin on. That car is just beautiful and amazing to drive. Still can’t believe I’m owning it.

Inspecting them again, the switches to flip the rear seats are correctly wired. Just me having difficulties interpreting the signs on the switch it seems….

Have a service booked for Friday to address the rest of the issues. Will report back

Reactions: MashinBenzin
Has anyone had any luck requesting a higher state of charge on delivery?

I’ll be driving 250miles straight after delivery so have text them requesting it, just wondering how likely it is to be actioned? Assume not very…
I picked up my M3P from Bluewater last Wednesday and the service guy charged it to 90% for me before handover, which was a bit of a make-good for the car not being ready when I turned up for my scheduled appointment. He basically let me sit in it and play around with the settings while it was charging, then when I was ready he signed it over in the app.

May have missed it, but what’s wrong with your steering wheel? Too much driving since getting the car 😉?
Such a small imperfection but it’s getting replaced. The small white dot is raised and you can feel it every time you turn the wheel. If it was any other guy I wouldn’t have mentioned it but for £60k I won’t accept less than perfect 😉
15D3AC58-CE51-4AC1-98D0-7F78A31C070F.jpeg