Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Queensland Electric Highway

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maryborough (Queensland) is Cnr Lennox and Alice Sts .... all systems go. See photo below.
fullsizeoutput_600.jpeg

Have also been told Marlborough (north of Rockhampton) is being installed at the Puma Service Station. Will post photo if I get one.

• Informative
Reactions: LGGD and 415xxx
Childers & Miriam Vale on Plugshare. We can drive to Cairns at 50kW min charge! No more J1772 ,dont own one anyway. Biggest gap is about 200ks
This is such good news for those of us who live in the north. Congrats to Qld State government.
Now let's hope they carry on this initiative and take it to other major highway routes e.g. Toowoomba to Mt Isa then back Mt Isa to Townsville to give an electric loop through Queensland. That would really open things up for Tesla world.
If each state government or our local governments put in more fast chargers each year, EV drivers would love you.

Reactions: *KT* and LGGD
I'm thinking about proceeding onwards to Australia for a look-see after the solar eclipse in Tahiti. I wonder if there are any opportunities to rent a Tesla and tour the coast? looks like there are plenty of chargers between Adelaide and Brisbane now.

Should have said
Cooroy RS is the latest on PS. This is nearly the same distance from Bne but much more convenient than Noosa Heads

I notice from Plugshare that it is Chademo and Type 2 only.. No CCS2 (or CCS1 even!) The charging unit (not a Veefil, looks like a Circontrol like in WA) doesn't even have empty slots for any more charging cables).

Any idea why this one is different?