Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

random chitchat

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@fluxemag, It's a opinion and a suggestion on a public forum.... Nothing wrong in that o_O

Could not agree more. You said it well.....lol.....seriously if the OP didn't want these kinds comments than he/she should have just listed it for sale on eBay/shift/craiglists, etc.....my comment was in no way deameaning to the op but to give constructive feedback, hopefully it was taken that way as there was certainly no malice intended.

Could not agree more. You said it well.....lol.....seriously if the OP didn't want these kinds comments than he/she should have just listed it for sale on eBay/shift/craiglists, etc.....my comment was in no way deameaning to the op but to give constructive feedback, hopefully it was taken that way as there was certainly no malice intended.
Thank you for every one comments
The intention was to sale my car to Tesla enthusiast and not to debate on the price. The price is negotiable with serious buyer.

Thanks again everyone

@fluxemag, It's a opinion and a suggestion on a public forum.... Nothing wrong in that o_O

Actually, it is SPECIFICALLY against the forum rules, and in general bad form.

Mod Note: A number of posts were removed from this thread. For sale threads are not the place for debates about price or discussions about pricing formulas. Please respect the sellers and keep discussion on topic and between interested parties.

@bkp_duke, "public forum" get over it...

A forum with RULES. I understand in our liberal, hippie, entitlement society the concept of rules is difficult for some, but you did actually sign a "Terms of Service" agreement when you signed up for the forum. Part of that TOS is to follow the rules, and the quoted Mod post above is just that, a RULE. Don't like it, talk to the forum mods and admins, or leave.

Plus, it's really a douchebag move to sit there and tell someone they have over-priced their car. That is THEIR CHOICE on THEIR PROPERTY, they don't need your approval or input to price their car. If it is overpriced, it won't sell, and the OP will just keep the car or lower the price. Do you go around to all the homes for sale in your area and knock on the door telling the owners they have listed the house for too much and it will never sell? Econ 101.

"Plus, it's really a douchebag move to sit there and tell someone they have over-priced their car."

No it's not. I take that has helping the seller understand what is a reasonable price.

When a prospective buyer comes here and looks at the ads, they expect the forum members to help him/her understand if it is a fair price or not. They should get the comfort level that they will pay the right price for a Tesla in a Tesla enthusiast forum. A market price has not been established for Teslas yet, unlike the volume cars like Hondas and Toyotas. There are so many options and so many price changes over the years, that it is impossible for a newbie to know if the price is even ballpark right.

Also for the members here, why do you think their loyalities should only be with the seller?

"Plus, it's really a douchebag move to sit there and tell someone they have over-priced their car."

No it's not. I take that has helping the seller understand what is a reasonable price.

When a prospective buyer comes here and looks at the ads, they expect the forum members to help him/her understand if it is a fair price or not. They should get the comfort level that they will pay the right price for a Tesla in a Tesla enthusiast forum. A market price has not been established for Teslas yet, unlike the volume cars like Hondas and Toyotas. There are so many options and so many price changes over the years, that it is impossible for a newbie to know if the price is even ballpark right.

Also for the members here, why do you think their loyalities should only be with the seller?

@mkjayakumar could not agree with you more about how it helps both the seller and buyers

A forum with RULES. I understand in our liberal, hippie, entitlement society the concept of rules is difficult for some, but you did actually sign a "Terms of Service" agreement when you signed up for the forum. Part of that TOS is to follow the rules, and the quoted Mod post above is just that, a RULE. Don't like it, talk to the forum mods and admins, or leave.

Plus, it's really a douchebag move to sit there and tell someone they have over-priced their car. That is THEIR CHOICE on THEIR PROPERTY, they don't need your approval or input to price their car. If it is overpriced, it won't sell, and the OP will just keep the car or lower the price. Do you go around to all the homes for sale in your area and knock on the door telling the owners they have listed the house for too much and it will never sell? Econ 101.

@bkp_duke Econ 101... seems like you have no understanding towards that...... I should be asking you that
"Do you go around to all the homes for sale in your area and knock on the door telling the owners they have listed the house for too much and it will never sell?" Yes that happens all the time actually. I'm guessing you never been to a open house or brokers open, since you think people will not tell you if your house is overpriced
Obviously you have taken this to heart because you started calling me names like douche bag, so It's not that serious. I am over talking back and fourth with you, my last response to this.

The credibility of this forum is very high (IMO) because people are passionate here and call it for what it is.

I am not even saying if the price is right or not in this case - honestly I don't know. The right to express an opinion with facts and numbers that will help prospective buyers. It helped me incredibly in my CPO purchase.

• Disagree
Reactions: Cowby and bkp_duke

where in the terms of service is that rule?

I understand in our liberal, hippie, entitlement society the concept of rules is difficult for some,...

I consider myself a liberal and I spent a lot of time with hippies in the '70's as a kid (including my mother), and at the first Greenpeace office in Kits in Vancouver, where I grew up. I work hard and follow the rules, as do the vast majority of my liberal friends. I also pay far more into the system in taxes than I get back and I don't have a sense of entitlement. It's no surprise to me that the red states are, in fact, the welfare queens. So when you talk about "entitlement society" you need to change your terms of reference from liberal to conservative, since the facts are clear as to who the real "takers" are.

Status
Not open for further replies.