Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
d7fb902d4872814275175029a34ab3d4.jpg

White s85 parked at the Wildwood shopping center on Old Georgetown road in Bethesda last Thursday. During my visit there a car pulled up and waved me down. Turns out the driver and passenger were a pair of teenagers who I saw and talked to in the Montgomery Mall showroom a couple of weeks back. They were excited to see me "in the wild" and get another tour of a car outside of the store.

AFAIK, I am the only MS owner in Flagler Co. so sightings of other MS's within the county are rare and are probably from elsewhere driving through or visiting. I saw a couple of black ones a couple of weeks apart a few months ago and had my 3rd local sighting in over a year this morning. While driving north on A1A, I saw a red one southbound. I flashed my lights and we exchanged waves.

Saw a white Model S this evening - we passed each other a little south of Lexington town center as we (Mr. Zombi and I) were driving driving toward the town. Standard Massachusetts plate in the front. I waved but as with all sightings where you're driving past each other at 40 mph, it's too quick to really acknowledge each other let alone snap pics. This is the very first Model S I have ever spotted while in a Model S! Maybe I should make a commemorative plaque?

On an unrelated note, I also saw a maroon Fisker Karma on the highway today!

And a gorgeous white Lambo driven by two blonde women on a curvy forest road flashed its lights and waved to us as we drove by. We were quite chuffed at that, lol.

Saw this P85 near a local fast food place about a week ago. A couple of college students were driving it and one of them said it was his dad's car. It had Cyclone wheels but I didn't have a chance to catch a good side-shot of the car.

20140806_130004.jpg

Sorry, no pic, it was dark and I was driving. About 8:30 PM on August 15 I think I saw the headlights and and then the taillights of an MS heading south on Route 1A leaving Hampden Maine and entering Winterport. The driver would've seen the embers end of a house fy*e (actually the remnants of an old dismantled barn) to their left moments before their lights caught my eye. Very rare birds in these parts.

Woohoo! My phone was off so no pic, but I actually spotted a black MS in a public lot near Seymour and Robson in Vancouver. I was in a cab headed to my hotel, taking an Alaskan cruise tomorrow. I was so surprised to see a Tesla!

Woohoo! My phone was off so no pic, but I actually spotted a black MS in a public lot near Seymour and Robson in Vancouver. I was in a cab headed to my hotel, taking an Alaskan cruise tomorrow. I was so surprised to see a Tesla!

Just disembarked from an Alaskan cruise, what a fabulous trip. Keep your eyes open for a Grey Tesla if you happen to stop in Ketchikan!

Saw this one downtown Houston underground parking tonight. It had zero emissions plates, and a family got in it. Guessing they had just purchased it maybe...
Tesla1.jpg
tesla2.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Ok these aren't technically random... found them at the Galleria parking area.:biggrin:
tesla3.jpg
tesla5.jpg

Saw my second Tesla ever this past Thursday. It was sometime around 22.50 local time, somewhere between Helsingborg and Landskrona in the southbound direction on the E6/E20 highway that I passed a white, or possibly a pearl white Model S with Norwegian plates.

After I had passed, I signaled a ‘Thank you’ with the turn signals on the old silver POS car I was driving. I probably got the ‘Thank you’-signals wrong though. Instead of a left-right I probably did a right-left-right… Oh, well.

Last edited: