Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's a not so random picture of our SoCalGreenSpeed trip today to Palm Springs. My S looks like the mother duck with the Roadster ducklings in tow.
2012-11-17 15.52.46.jpg

OK, weirdness...

My son and I have gone to same Home Depot twice in the last three days and both times spotted (different) Model S in the parking lot. First time a white Performance and second time the beauty below. Is Home Depot the new hotbed for spotting Tesla? Either way, good to see that Model S owners are do-it-yourselfers... :)

View attachment 11710

They were probably all there to but the parts needed to jury-rig a bunch a of non-UL electrical adapters together in their home garages, lik a NEMA 14-50r to 6-50P, etc, etc. They can be made at home for about 1/4 the cost of buying them from the (ahem) manufacturer, or so the rumor goes....

Cheers.

Today in Westlake CA. After talking with my driver for nearly an hour about how he should get one, we pull up behind this. Driver had two passengers and was clearly giving rides. There was no catching up with him or her) at each stoplight.
IMG_2557[1].JPG

Last edited: