Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is truly random. Was invited to come to Arizona for a look see and ended up staying at the Embassy Suites and saw this parked there. P85 with spoiler and stock 19s.

eje2e2yg.jpg

Such a contrast to my car rental... Although the rims are strikingly similar.

ge7upase.jpg

Can't wait to get back to Chicago to see my baby.

This is truly random. Was invited to come to Arizona for a look see and ended up staying at the Embassy Suites and saw this parked there. P85 with spoiler and stock 19s.

Such a contrast to my car rental... Although the rims are strikingly similar.

Can't wait to get back to Chicago to see my baby.

Who parks their Tesla in between cars for door dings!

As far as rims, that's one more reason to get 21" :smile:

On a 10 day trip to California from Oregon I visited Sonoma, San Rafael, and then went out into the foothills towards South Tahoe. I only saw one Model S except finally at the Folsom superchargers there were multiple.

I see them all the time in Portland, OR. Just yesterday I spotted a brand new black on in the parking garage where I work.
It doesn't seem like they are as common in the north bay and northeast Bay Area. In the last 9 months, I've only seen 3 (excluding prearranged sightings) 2 others here in vacaville, and one driving around sac. I know there are a bunch in napa though.

actually, there was a third sighting here in vacaville, but it was a 60 from Washington using the local chargers.

Kraken's right. Surprising that the relatively affluent Marin, Sonoma and Napa counties don't have as much of a penetration.

ckessel, if you had ventured a few miles south of the Golden Gate Bridge, I'd have guaranteed atleast a dozen sightings on a slow day :)

Driving up and down 101 in the Peninsula (Palo Alto on up to SF) in the carpool/leftmost lane, I see practically caravans of Model S in both directions.

Drove past a what I think was a brown (sun was in my eyes) Model S on 1600 North in Orem. My first "wild sighting" in Utah, and my first while driving my Model S. I tried to flash my lights and wave, but no idea if I hit the right knob, I was so surprised!