Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At an event yesterday in Minneapolis, so not totally "random". Grey P85+ on the right and Black S85 on the left. We stopped to get lunch :) Both are manufacturer cars owned by Tesla Minneapolis. Sorry for the pic quality. My phone didnt seem to want to focus...
View attachment 36695
Then, later that day at the Minneapolis Service Center, I saw one of the coolest/rarest color combos I have ever seen: Green P85+ with Grey 21s and red brake calipers. Christmas colors!
View attachment 36696View attachment 36697View attachment 36698

I was at that. Drove the P85+.

Coming back from Thanksgiving with the in laws, east Seattle. Had fun using the Centralia SC on the way up, and here on the way back to Portland.

Met TeslaSinHR and his wife, in the red. Ours in black. Wish I would have stayed longer to meet the couple that just arrived in their Gray. No one was in the pearl. AJ said he was getting 120kw charge speeds. :)

I just used the SC for 5 min, to appease the wife and kids (keeping it short), but enough to put 40+ miles in and take the edge off, since we were only able to charge up to 90% before heading out.

image.jpg

I saw a red Model S drive by me around 5:30pm as I was walking/biking home from a friend's house (Falls Church near Arlington and McLean). I knew there were others in the area but didn't know there was another one so close by. Might've been from elsewhere, as it was very slowly following another car. I didn't pay close enough attention to the license plate.

Isn't that Nissan Leaf country (or are they out of range given that its 114 miles from Smyrna, TN)?
Still chuckling over that one! The only leafs around here are those that fell off my maple tree. There are a lot of TVA Volts around town though. I pulled up to one of their charging stations just to see if I could plug in. (I really would have asked permission first!!!) But there is a big sign that says TVA EVs ONLY so I just pulled back away from the curb and went about my business.

View attachment 36921
Saw BryanW's roadster at the service center in Vegas.

Just saw this (a few days late)! Yeah, getting the sound proofing upgrades, rear back up camera, updated double DIN, and putting on the winter wheels!

The Roadster is back in Utah now, with the winter wheels just in time for the big storm. The roadster with winter tires does very well, but she's definitely not shiny and clean like in that picture now...