Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sherman Way exit of the 405 freeway in Vn nuys CA, 6/5/14... entire truckload :biggrin:

TeslaTruck001.jpg

TeslaTruck002.jpg

I went to a conference in Las Vegas this week. Other than the presentation I delivered, I had nothing to do but to roam the floor for the rest of the day. What did I find but this?

image.jpg

Apparently it was a rental. (Was closed and locked all day with the touchscreen off, but windows down). My company (not mine, but the one that I work for) makes some of the precision measurement hardware that Tesla uses in their factory, so they had this beauty on display.

I ended up standing by it almost the entire rest of the day answering questions. Tons of compliments all day. A few people challenging the practicality of an EV and I shot 'em down good. Ran into two people who had orders in for one. All in all, I think I sold about 5 of them :).

I think I have the random-sitings fever. Kind of like doodle-bug I played when I was little. I saw one this morning and didn't get its picture but this one I saw on the way home didn't get away! On I-10 eastbound in Houston near the beltway on the east side. It was from Illinois and moved through Houston rush hour traffic like a pro.
IMG_0884MOD.jpg