Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spotted a gray 60 with PA plates at the Wave parking garage in Atlantic City when I got back.

They have 6 Chargepoint 30A J1772 stations there, pretty much the only charging in Atlantic City besides a few 120V outlets in other garages.

View attachment 53575
View attachment 53576

I'd assume I was spotted as well... lol. (I'm the blue in the top picture)

I'm headed up there this weekend. How is the availability of those chargers? Pretty good?

I'm headed up there this weekend. How is the availability of those chargers? Pretty good?

The management tends to cone off the spots and only let EVs park there. Sometimes an ICE will sneak in, but I've been there several times now and there has always been at least a couple of spots to charge.

The middle charger on both sides were down last I was there, so, 4 working (can reach 8-ish spots, so, should be fine).

7NF5Hcd.png

V5zL7dY.png

and a white tesla pulled up next to me on the road, my hands are shaking and my heart is still beating fast, best car ever made so epic

gu5anyre.jpg

My twin above - a Grey 60 on i495 with me today as we headed across the American Legion bridge into Maryland.

Below was an interesting find last week at the Bethesda temporary supercharger. My first sighting of a car service running Teslas. A black 85.

ne9atyju.jpg

And last but not least, a sighting of an infectiously excited owner in Bethesda in a black 85 with tinted windows. Loved the thumbs up!
a7y3y4uv.jpg

I saw a Silver MS pulling into a parking garage in Arlington, VA (Ballston) this morning - probably @PaulKVA. G'mornin!

Heh, yep that was most likely me yesterday! I rode my bicycle into work today though. I've occasionally wondered when/whether I'd be a random Model S sighting... :)

Since I'm posting, I'll include another random sighting of my own. During the spring I regularly saw a black P85 in the McLean Little League parking lot. I haven't met the owner but last game of the season we waved to each other as they were leaving and I was getting into my car. On July 4 weekend I saw that same car at the DE supercharger but didn't see the owner.

Sorry No pic
Red Tesla with lid up T in front looked great !!! Now who could that be ?
Central and 3 rd street east bound, I was in an ice, girlfriends convertible Sebring 12:50 pm
Met yesterday and see you downtown today !!
It just has to be FLDarren
Update
Dark blue spotted by girlfriend in seminole at publix sun late afternoon (Btrflyl8e perhaps?) to funny !!!

Last edited:
Sorry No pic
Red Tesla with lid up T in front looked great !!! Now who could that be ?
Central and 3 rd street east bound, I was in an ice, girlfriends convertible Sebring 12:50 pm
Met yesterday and see you downtown today !!
It just has to be FLDarren
Update
Dark blue spotted by girlfriend in seminole at publix sun late afternoon (Btrflyl8e perhaps?) to funny !!!
Yay! I was finally spotted! Yes, that was me at Publix I'm sure. The one on 113th and Park.

That red you saw could have been xhawk101, although he has the dark 19" Rial Lugano turbines. He also has the lighted T, I'm fairly certain.

That was probably me. I was in the area. I drove so much today to get my fill before I turn her over to Aaron for Opticoat tomorrow. I almost went from full to empty today. You know why? Just cause.:biggrin: I'd never want to have a twin, I just know they'd do something bad and blame it on me.

Last edited: