Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Zipped on to the I-95 northbound left lane at Daytona Beach and found myself behind a dark green MS with "TESLA MD" on FL "Education" plates. Convoyed behind him until the Flagler Beach exit. At one point saw a back seat passenger taking my photo. Wonder who, from where, and if a FL club member. Mutual waves as I pulled right and passed him on my way to the exit ramp.

Since Sam missed us in Philly/NJ :tongue:....

Had a random sighting of my own car today.

A friend of a coworker's brother-in-law (seriously) caught my wife running errands this afternoon... and the picture wound its way back to me.
Never had that happen with the Chrysler.

Was quite a surprise when he walked up to show me-- nearly real-time tracking! Who needs an app??

Still amused that it circulated all across the city to get to me... through 2 people I've never met.

IMG_0441.JPG.jpeg

3 sightings in 2 days...
Red spotted yesterday morning around 7am at the intersection of Rt. 100 & Townshipline Rd in Chester Springs, PA.
Presumably same Red on Rt. 401 in Chester Springs this morning around 9am.
Crossed a Silver S this evening around 5 on St.Mathews Rd in Chester Springs.

Saw a red in the handicap parking at the Mono Lake Visitor Center yesterday. I know Mono Lake is in California but this is (currently) off the beaten path. Would love to know how the owner got there since I had too leave my Model S at home and drive the gas guzzler.

Last edited: