Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Black 60 kW in American Fork, Utah.

1.jpg

Today was a rare day in Bergen County NJ for me. 1) About 9:15 AM A gray one Rochelle Ave. turning left to go East on Passaic Street, Rochelle Park 2) 1:45 to 2:15 PM Silver one turned right onto Farveiw Ave, Paramus NJ I love that color 3) One pulled into the Paramus Super Chargers as I stopped to look at a Signature Red one in the lot for sale. 4) As I got on Rte. 17 North at the SC a Black or Blue passed me on 17 North. 3 & 4 were between 2:00 and 2:45 PM.

I'm trying to think of a reasonable way to contribute to this thread, being someone who drives 50,000 miles a year on my ICE around northern California, mainly Silicon Valley, Central Valley and Monterey Bay. I first thought getting a GoPro that I never touch during driving and doing a monthly collage of every sighting in a way that never affects my attention to actual operation of the vehicle, but I keep thinking that would end up being Big Brotherish because it would amount to a partial but substantial record of where almost every regional Tesla frequents. Any fair ideas that doesn't give the whereabouts of every local owner?

I don't drive nearly that much, but do live in the Silicon Valley area. Now that I've been paying attention, I see them all over the place. I think, just today, I spotted at least 4-5 just doing some boring driving around town.