Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model X sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is going to be awhile before I get used to that front. I like it from the side - reminds me of the flying sub from Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea.

I'm definitly going to paint some Shark Teeth on Mine....Only wish they had it in Teal "Go Sharks" :smile:

- - - Updated - - -

Here is another one of VIN#2....
VIN 2 -2.jpg

Does anyone know what to make of this story?

http://fox4kc.com/2015/10/16/tesla-reveals-model-x-opens-store-on-country-club-plaza/

The picture is obviously not the Model X and there aren't many details...but is the X on display at the new Kansas city store?

The story makes no claim of Model X being at the Kansas City store. It states that Model X was revealed to the public (we all know that) and gives the grand opening date of the Kansas City store. Two unrelated statements.

The story makes no claim of Model X being at the Kansas City store. It states that Model X was revealed to the public (we all know that) and gives the grand opening date of the Kansas City store. Two unrelated statements.

True...but it also says that the X was revealed on Thursday...but it was revealed over two weeks ago on Tuesday the 29th. Obviously not the most accurate, most fact-filled article.

I guess I'm not sure what you are seeing. The door handles look aligned, the top trim looks aligned. The bottom trim appears unaligned in the picture, but I think that's just a shadow making it look that way. The roofline shows a bit of a shadow, but it's hard to tell.

The chrome trim on the rear passenger door at the bottom intersection of the C-pillar and the window is misaligned.