Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model X sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They still aren't very common outside California. I know there are some in the Portland area, but I have yet to see one.
Yup. The Charlotte Service Center has delivered over 50 of them. I still never see any except the ones there preparing for delivery.

That said, Charlotte, North Carolina covers from the Virginia border on the West side of the state all the way down to Charleston, South Carolina, so much of those 50 may be over a hundred miles away from us here.

My friend spotted this one in Robinson Twp, Pa. Has an unfortunate dent in door :-(

Attachments

• IMG_7377.jpg
    IMG_7377.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 207
Reactions: ggnykk
My friend spotted this one in Robinson Twp, Pa. Has an unfortunate dent in door :-(

I hope that isn't the result of auto-present doors

I'm cringing at this photo. Do you think it auto opened into something or did something maybe back into the door?

I don't think the auto open door opens with enough force to cause that.
Please tell me you're all kidding. Or are you blind? That's not a dent, it's a drop of water on whatever glass is between the camera and the car. o_O:rolleyes::p;)

Please tell me you're all kidding. Or are you blind? That's not a dent, it's a drop of water on whatever glass is between the camera and the car. o_O:rolleyes::p;)
But the question is - did that drop get there due to auto presenting doors? Did they fling the drop at the camera lens? Or is it possible the falcon wing door flung open so rapidly that it ejected some rain at the camera? Either way, let's hope 7.2 fixes it.

My gosh, that's one egg-looking ugly car. The S and the 3 and extraordinarily beautiful cars - I have NO IDEA what happened with the X!
Curious how you think they should have packaged a seven seat interior on the existing S skateboard to make it look as sexy as you think it isn't?

Spotted a white (not sure which white) on Onyx 22's this afternoon in Renton by on of the many Boeing facilities. Looked great!

Reactions: beths11
My gosh, that's one egg-looking ugly car. The S and the 3 and extraordinarily beautiful cars - I have NO IDEA what happened with the X!

Haven't heard that one in the wild yet. Most people are blown away. One guy left the barber shop where he works to go four stores down where I went in shopping just to tell me how much he loved the car and was excited to see one.