Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model X sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What vantage point did you shoot from? I live 10 minutes from the factory might bring my Canon DSLR and Sony 3D HDTV there again.

Did you shoot from the new parking lot to get closer? When I photographed some mules from Kato Road pre-Reveal, there were fences in the way that interfered with the quality and auto-focus of the images.

If you exit the freeway at Cushing, make your way past the Tesla Factory and turn left at the last road on the property (it is used to get to the contractors entrance)
At the end of the road is a parking lot and a fence. The test track is on the other side of the fence...you are about 20' from Tesla's zooming around the track... : )

There is quite a few pics of model x's on instagram..
Sig Red
https://instagram.com/p/9gpLZeE76F/?taken-by=kstoverb
wink.gif

The not yet released Model X Tesla

It looks like Titanium car is in Tesla Chicago Showroom. Does this mean we will be able to test drive one soon?

Instagram
Instagram
Instagram
probably just a Founder that lives in the Chicago area..... I would guess anyway....
What felixtb said.

If you've been paying attention to the reveal (check 28 min. into the video on the Model X page on Tesla's site) and further up in this thread, you'd know this was Founders #5 that belongs to Mark Tebbe who lives in Chicago. After the reveal delivery in California the vehicle was shipped to the Chicago service center and it was cleaned and prepped again for delivery to him.

Cheers!

What felixtb said.

If you've been paying attention to the reveal (check 28 min. into the video on the Model X page on Tesla's site) and further up in this thread, you'd know this was Founders #5 that belongs to Mark Tebbe who lives in Chicago. After the reveal delivery in California the vehicle was shipped to the Chicago service center and it was cleaned and prepped again for delivery to him.

Cheers!

Exactly. I'm getting a few updates from the factory. Love the X!

...mark

Left my apartment in Costa Mesa, CA this morning only to find this Model X stopped outside. I was stunned. The driver told me it was the first one off the line... Elon's car?

First time I have ever been left 'star struck' by a car. It's just beautiful in person.

IMG_1041.JPG