Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model X sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw a hand full of Xs on a flatbed truck, including some with black rims a few minutes ago. Truck traveling west on the 10 freeway around riverside, ca. Sorry no pics, was going the opposite way on the freeway. The one that caught my eye was a golden looking one with black rims... And then I started freaking out that I didn't get a pic.
Gold one was probably the Titanium. It can really look gold in certain light. I bet the black rims looked really good with that paint color.

Paramus NJ Store today. 10 were on the lot. 3 White lined up.

IMG_1474.JPG

Two P90D in Camarillo CA. I was heading south on the 101 and saw this car carrier parked on a side street and I said to myself those looked like Tesla's. I thought I have to check it out and if it has any model X I'll take a picture and post on Random Model X sightings. Sure enough two P90D's. On my round trip on the 101 from Camarillo to Agoura Hills and back (40 miles total) I saw 6 Model S. WOW! Very fun to watch the beginnings of what could be a technological transformation.
IMG_1991.JPG
IMG_1993.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1992.JPG
    IMG_1992.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 179
Reactions: zkmusa
Visited the SC in Charlotte, NC at lunch today. They had a Black X awaiting delivery to someone. They would only let me view it--couldn't touch in any way. I REALLY wanted to sit in it just to see if I fit in the driver's seat (I'm 6'4") and if my 14 y/o step son would fit in the second row seat behind me (he's 6'). They wouldn't let me in it. I could only look inside and imagine. Whatever. :mad:

This is the first MX I've seen in the Charlotte area. I did see a white one in Napa, CA a couple of weekends ago. Then again, I was also wine tasting (a LOT of wine tasting!), so maybe I really just saw yet another boring BMW? ;)

-A

Trust me, you'd fit just fine and so would your son unless you had the seat all the way back. I'm 6'0 and was surprised at how far forward I brought my seat at the meet model X event to be comfortably behind the wheel and in reach of the pedals.

Headroom in this car is amazing for the front seats and the two outside passenger seats. It is poor/typical back seat for middle row middle seat due to the thickness of the Falcon wing support crossbeam from the B to C crossbeams, and headroom is weird/scary for tall people in the back row. My 6'2 friend, sitting in the way back was hyper conscious of the fact that the C pillar cross bar was below the level of his forehead and in front of his head. He had plenty of headroom, but was very worried about what would happen in the event of a hard stop.