Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYLR Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine jumped again. I think it corrected after the MYP switches from LR and the 4680s handed out. It’s now Oct-Dec. which I think is more realistic. Reading others, 8-9 months have been the average wait time. Hope you see yours jump a little more, but feel like this is where we will be.

I feel like this is the right frame too. My original was Oct-Jan,
and given the present dates... I don't think it'll get any better with the current rate of orders/MYP conversions.

I was originally "expecting" it to be in October because i'd just completed order right when Sept est. EDD's switched to the generic Oct-Jan.
Scanning the forums, it looks like some got lucky with tad earlier dates... on others alone the same boat where it looks like they're pushed back 1 month of expectations....
But as the name of the game has been... nothing is set-in stone... could get better or worse haha.

MYLR 7, white/black, induction

EDD 10-25 to 12-20. Hovering in the 8 month range, good to see. Sure everyone will see the same ish update. Bet the push back was from the 4680s coming out then reseeding everyone back into their spots, as well people shifting orders from LR to P.
With Fremont producing a significant number of Ys, it will be interesting to see the models and volume split coming out of Austin (4680s) once they ramp going into Oct-Dec. I’ll take whatever at that point, but would sure love to have the 4680s. Maybe all of these people switching from LR to P help move us back into Oct…

With Fremont producing a significant number of Ys, it will be interesting to see the models and volume split coming out of Austin (4680s) once they ramp going into Oct-Dec. I’ll take whatever at that point, but would sure love to have the 4680s. Maybe all of these people switching from LR to P help move us back into Oct…

That's a great point, but there's also the factor of order switches bottlenecking MYP production.

Order date: late november 21. Date's been jumping around a bit, sat on June 9 for many months. Then in mid-June got pushed back to mid-July. Then was moved up to mid-June. Having entered "the window" yesterday, the window slid back 5 weeks to mid-July today.

I admit to being a bit baffled about how Tesla calculates their ETAs! Perhaps it's just reality meeting projections.

Order date: late november 21. Date's been jumping around a bit, sat on June 9 for many months. Then in mid-June got pushed back to mid-July. Then was moved up to mid-June. Having entered "the window" yesterday, the window slid back 5 weeks to mid-July today.

I admit to being a bit baffled about how Tesla calculates their ETAs! Perhaps it's just reality meeting projections.
I have an order date of 11/10/21 MYLR Red/black no tow, no FSD. I have seen on the forum that people that have ordered similar orders in an date just before and just after myself have received their cars. Others have short EDD windows. My current EDD is Sept-Oct. when I call and ask if they can tell me what month the car is scheduled to be built they say don’t know. I ask whether it will be built in Fremont or Austin ? …they don’t know. When I ask what batteries the car will be built with they say…don’t know. Tesla has had nearly nine months since my order date and they can’t even tell me if they will build this car this year? And they deliver cars ordered after my OD? Who is running this asylum and why would you pay people to answer the phone who know less than their customers do.

Last edited:
I have an order date of 11/10/21 MYLR Red/black no tow, no FSD. I have seen on the forum that people that have ordered similar orders in an date just before and just after myself have received their cars. Others have short EDD windows. My current EDD is Sept-Oct. when I call and ask if they can tell me what month the car is scheduled to be built they say don’t know. I ask whether it will be built in Fremont or Austin ? …they don’t know. When I ask what batteries the car will be built with they say…don’t know. Tesla has had nearly nine months since my order date and they can’t even tell me if they will build this car this year? And they deliver cars ordered after my OD? Who is running this asylum and why would you pay people to answer the phone who know less than their customers do.
Yes agreed my order date was 11/13/21 MYLR white/black, tow, no FSD. (also cash and no trade in). My EDD has jumped around and keeps getting pushed back currently beginning of Aug. I have tried to call and ask what is going on and no one knows a thing? Really frustrating. Especially when you see so many folks who get there cars in 3 months from order date randomly?

I’ve read in the Nov. order thread some VINs assigned for the MYLR are coming out of the Austin factory now. Im waiting to see if this is true. Possible if it is your vehicle will be from there once they get it rolling

exact same build as me, but I added EAP in June, see sig for EDD's
That's interesting. I have a slightly altered configuration, roughly the same order date. Mine has remained the same since the big EDD date push... but it looks like most the LR orders are consolidating to the same date range from our order.

Overall, i'm wondering if all the order's that are switching over to P, and the ones shifting to Houston production will have a positive effect on the overall output of existing orders... but yet i doubt it will. Overall, I feel like they'll keep the existing conditions and utilize the positive decompression by prioritizing more MYP orders sadly.

Reactions: JDEWD250
Also woke up this morning to a significant improvement in my EDD. Went from Nov 6- Dec 18 to now Sep 28-Nov 2.
Maybe Austin is taking the load off the backlog or maybe US customers are starting to delay to try for the $7500 tax credit in Jan??

Either way I'll take it. No need to switch to MYP anymore the way things are trending. Will see if Tesla tries to squeeze my delivery into Sept EOQ.

Also woke up this morning to a significant improvement in my EDD. Went from Nov 6- Dec 18 to now Sep 28-Nov 2.
Maybe Austin is taking the load off the backlog or maybe US customers are starting to delay to try for the $7500 tax credit in Jan??

Either way I'll take it. No need to switch to MYP anymore the way things are trending. Will see if Tesla tries to squeeze my delivery into Sept EOQ.
Very nice!

What’s your order date specifications/region??
Those dates look real good!

I need that range haha…
Looking at canceling a trip to a family reunion if I remain in my current bubble

Very nice!

What’s your order date specifications/region??
Those dates look real good!

I need that range haha…
Looking at canceling a trip to a family reunion if I remain in my current bubble
Full details are in my signature but I know that isn't visible on the app.
So...
OD: March 11. I'm in Victoria BC, Canada.
MYLR, Blue color as only option. So 5 seat, black interior, 19", no tow, fsd or eap.
My original order was MSM color so no options and my EDD was December but then pushed way out to Mar-Jun '23. I switched colors in July and my EDD improved to Nov-Jan, then Nov-Dec and now Sep-Nov. If I'd ordered this config from the beginning the EDD was saying September but most people have been pushed out since then with similar ODs.

Reactions: Chris Rivera