Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While I do think there is expedited timelines for the MYP, my understanding of how manufacturing lines work is that it’s not super simple to swap parts on demand. Tesla may have a line dedicated to MYP specific parts and the order demand hasn’t overwhelmed that line so it remains faster than the MYLR lines. Looking at the tracking spreadsheet, MYP accounts for ~12% of the MY orders so based on that sample set, it makes sense why the LR EDDs are further out than the performance model.

If MYP are manufactured on the same assembly line as the MYLR, then yes, they are definitely giving priority to the higher cost model.

Picked up the MYP Sunday afternoon and everything in the process went great. The only stressful part was the number they texted us for where to find our car had a red model 3 in it when we arrived.

The car was perfect, nothing stood out to make a follow up appointment. It’s definitely been worth the wait and is one of the funnest cars I’ve ever driven, 100% feels like a rollercoaster when you really want to test the acceleration out. View attachment 703740
What is the manufacture date of your MYP?

there is some debate if Tesla has done away with the red calipers but I see you have them. Hoping they aren’t getting rid of them!

Reactions: mrfeb14 and AK_MYP
Picked up the MYP Sunday afternoon and everything in the process went great. The only stressful part was the number they texted us for where to find our car had a red model 3 in it when we arrived.

The car was perfect, nothing stood out to make a follow up appointment. It’s definitely been worth the wait and is one of the funnest cars I’ve ever driven, 100% feels like a rollercoaster when you really want to test the acceleration out. View attachment 703740
Nice! Congratulations and drive safely

Reactions: TheSackLakeKid
Awesome! Tesla’s order page changed before that where it’s hard to see the red calipers so hopefully it just means people are reading into things too much :)
My understanding is all the performance models still have them. Here’s a better picture showing the calipers.
8FF94EE9-6C86-47B7-8328-77ADB40E5A86.jpeg