Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You beat me! That's awesome.
266 VIN, hmmmm....

witness-nux.gif

What's the issue with a 266 vin? and congrats
@AK_MYP No issue, only curious it’s as others today, for the same configuration, are reporting VINs 269+. So, if mine was built late last week, why wasn’t it assigned then, I wonder? Assigned SA confirmed my car is still in Fremont as well, so not shipping related. Maybe it was held for a part or something. Will inspect it good.

Reactions: AK_MYP
To confirm, you haven't gotten a VIN yet, right?

I think I'm going to call an SA, not that they seem capable of helping. a little ridiculous that people who ordered weeks after me are getting VINs and deliveries
Being on here does suck because we’re pulling back the curtain a bit to see that things aren’t as fair as we think they should be.

I’ve just been trying to keep in mind that the website said 5-7 weeks when I ordered and tomorrow starts the 5th week for me. So if I wasn’t on here with community sourced data, I’d still not like the EDD dance but ultimately I’m about the enter the window communicated when I first chose to place an order.

I just got a text saying they plan to build and deliver my model Y in september, and to reply "september" if i'm ready for delivery this month.

Anyone also get this text??
was literally about to ask. I just got it as well.

Can't quite tell what it means (other than that we're getting deliveries by EOQ which we'd already deduced), I don't recall seeing anyone else reporting something like this.

Reactions: tacho