Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After having leased two 5-series BMW’s that I enjoyed (2015, 2018) I would have a hard time deciding between a MYP and a fully-electric X3M, for example, assuming I liked the styling about the same. I’d assume the ride, interior, and quality would be better on the BMW, and I’d assume the tech/range/charging would be better on the Tesla. That would be tough all things being as equal as possible, including price.
Methinks you underestimate the supercharging network

Reactions: mekberg and dfiz1
After having leased two 5-series BMW’s that I enjoyed (2015, 2018) I would have a hard time deciding between a MYP and a fully-electric X3M, for example, assuming I liked the styling about the same. I’d assume the ride, interior, and quality would be better on the BMW, and I’d assume the tech/range/charging would be better on the Tesla. That would be tough all things being as equal as possible, including price.
I would buy the Audi e-tron GT RS in a heartbeat if they weren't fetching $20K over sticker. I draw the line at $100G's.

I’m frustrated too and approaching 2 months after being told 3-4 weeks. Doubt I could get anything comparable to a MYP before I’ll actually get mine so will just keep waiting and bitching about it. I’m not even being sarcastic, lol. These EDD’s are being controlled by drunk children.
MYP OD 9/6, was told 3-4 weeks...several EOQ EDD changes. Several changes in EDD since EOQ...latest 10/24 - 11/21...today pushed to 11/1 -11/29. Got on the iPhone and started blasting my SA and regret it because I know the SA has nothing in their power to help. I did get the SA to finally admit that the responses they've provided are basically useless and we/they are at the mercy of whatever the Tesla systems decides.

I agree nothing comparable...as I am still going through this drawn out process to trade in a 2020 X5 M50i which isn't a slouch of a vehicle. FU and Thank You Elon!!!

Found a decent deal on a pre-owned Golf R. Low miles. Thinking about changing plans.
Don't do it. I'm telling you. There are few or no VINs because we're in the front half of a quarter. Tesla is still doing that push thing. They are still a relatively new company and don't have huge working capital reserves. They have to manage quarterly deliveries for the time being. Last I checked, they had only about $16B on hand and were only producing $13.7B in quarterly revenue That is thin for a company working on an 11-12% Margins.

It's gonna rain down VINs around here in about 1-2 weeks! RAIN I TELL YOU !!!

Reactions: Phreddieruxpin
Wow surprised yours hasn’t changed. No my original EDD was 10/31-11/20.. so the same as yours with you ordering on 9/27. Bumped to 11/16-12/14, then again to 12/8-12/31.

I’m with everyone else who has gotten pushed. Even me being in CA, you have the same car setup so let’s see if they come through for you!

Wow surprised yours hasn’t changed. No my original EDD was 10/31-11/20.. so the same as yours with you ordering on 9/27. Bumped to 11/16-12/14, then again to 12/8-12/31.

I’m with everyone else who has gotten pushed. Even me being in CA, you have the same car setup so let’s see if they come through for you!
I wonder if the changed edd are on instore orders..I ordered online, no SA...not sure if that's a factor or not

Anyone else noticing more of their style Y on the streets during this edd debacle? I feel like the further I get into my wait the more I'm seeing my model y driving around, and closer and closer to my property..and tbh, I'm finding myself getting salty that they got theirs and are out cruising around and I'm still waiting...turning me into a hater! ;)
Every. Single. Day.

Anyone else noticing more of their style Y on the streets during this edd debacle? I feel like the further I get into my wait the more I'm seeing my model y driving around, and closer and closer to my property..and tbh, I'm finding myself getting salty that they got theirs and are out cruising around and I'm still waiting...turning me into a hater! ;)
I've seen a lot Y popping up recently. Very rare to see a MYP though, mostly MYLR

I was in Gilbert this past weekend, thinking the exact same thing…feeling the exact same way.

Reactions: Darrin.krein
Y’all I got VINed on Friday and picked up my car today! I was definitely expecting more time between VIN and delivery, like not even a business day, to be able to get the proper tires since I live in the mountains and got a MYP. I’ll be driving in home tomorrow 6 hours in the high 40s. Let hope I make it 😬 (OD: 8/29, VIN: Oct 22, DD: Oct 25, MYP)

To be fair, I'm not seeing any of my build. (Red/white) There are lots of MY, but it's funny how I can spot the LR vs P even if they swapped the wheels. 3 months ago I wouldn't have had any idea.... So few P out there--that I've noticed. I'm trying so hard to avoid being salty, some days are better than others.

To be fair, I'm not seeing any of my build. (Red/white) There are lots of MY, but it's funny how I can spot the LR vs P even if they swapped the wheels. 3 months ago I wouldn't have had any idea.... So few P out there--that I've noticed. I'm trying so hard to avoid being salty, some days are better than others.
9F1BC968-0466-402B-9B49-D2CF19973A86.gif